nensense

Oct 7, 2018
Im stuck ! Where can i found Woman pants ?
I had ask Miranda and girl with glasses.
If you are asking about the panties for the goblin to cut the car brakes: you need to go to the click on the right forest (the one filled with monsters and not bandits) and keep backing out until you see a scorpion monster. Make sure to bring a lot of potions and/or save scum it to death and it should drop whatever item Miranda needs. Talk to her again and give her that item for her panties.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Wait, it will trigger a Cornelia call to you in the middle of the night.

ATTENTION: Cheat-mode is barely working with it due to messed up resources. Try clear, uncheat version and use cheat from console if you need them.

Reactions: OGRey

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Get this error if clicking on any books in the bookstore using a old save.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/bookshop/checkQuests/checkQuestsWithElyon.rpy", line 4, in <module>
$ questElyonFoundBooks.jump()
NameError: name 'questElyonFoundBooks' is not defined

If you use the console to fix it then you hit a another error.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/bookshop/checkQuests/checkQuestsWithElyon.rpy", line 4, in <module>
$ questElyonFoundBooks.jump()
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'jump'

Talk with him should be talk with her. Other spots say the same thing when talking to a female character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like this update makes all saves shit so if you want to go through all that again to get to where you were your going to have to start all over again. So glad for console commands to get past all that.

Starting new game and the girl is already in the bookstore as well as huge amount of money and gold. Not sure why since you can use console to add gold and money very easily.

Starting game by clicking .exe gives this error.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 226, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/scripts/splashscreen.rpy", line 86, in script
$ renpy.say(attention, _('[attention_message]'), interact=False)
File "game/scripts/splashscreen.rpy", line 86, in <module>
$ renpy.say(attention, _('[attention_message]'), interact=False)
KeyError: u'attention_message'

It seems if you want to play the game without cheats is to first start the game without using unren or enable renpy to extract the game files and then select the without cheats option and then save the game. Once you do that then you can use unren or enable renpy and just load the save file to begin playing and use the console when needed.

Last edited:

SaovKirito

Jan 8, 2019
Wait, it will trigger a Cornelia call to you in the middle of the night.

ATTENTION: Cheat-mode is barely working with it due to messed up resources. Try clear, uncheat version and use cheat from console if you need them.
But i didn't use any of cheat ,just start from beginning normally, even the money i have worked day by day to get it. After when i have buyed the cat, the next day Cornelia has called me, in the noon, at night i've gone directly in her home, and then nothing happen, i tought she will call me again, but i can only continue with main route, and nothing else.
Or don't tell me i need to get the cell before i invite her to the party or something? because i got the cell after the party.

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
After babysitting Cornelia sister first time, move on the Elion line up to the point of teaching in the school and (later) to the badmousing Elion, until the fight with Cornelia in meredian. After that you will have no need in the other storylines.

TLDR: complete Elion line until she moves into your house.
and that should happen or that to do after first babysitting if line with first Elion passed?

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
I am stuck. I already did the babysitting part, but after that nothing happens....Can I get some help? I didn't even get her phone number.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I've noticed that if you use cheats, you cannot take the history test and if you try to teach Will it says you need to brush up on history.
Well i didn't use that cheat myself since with the walkthrough available giving all the answers it's easy enougth.

Also i did warn that the cheats can mess things up, the only cheats I recommend are the 2 giving money and gold and the 1 to set Elion's mood, the other ones are more or less useless.

Using the cheats for Elion's depravity and trust is what messed up the events order for me, though it didn't prevent me for getting all events. I didn't use either the history or the eloquence cheats but i provided them in case someone wanted them so i don't know the consequences of using them.

Aside from that for all those that seems to be stuck, the only advice i can give you is to get the walkthrough and follow it advancing all plotlines. They are all needed to see all Lillian and Cornelia events.

Reactions: Darkaura

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
After having sex with Cornelia twice (apartment and school) and after completing the three scenes with Lilian (blowjob, sex, anal), you will have to go back and visit Lilian and the cutscene should take place.
How do I unlock the sex scene with Cornelia and how do I get the other scenes with Lilian (I have only had the blowjob scene). I don't have there numbers

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I am stuck. I already did the babysitting part, but after that nothing happens....Can I get some help? I didn't even get her phone number.
Would help if you could drop where you're at, and what events you've gotten, but:

Is Elion at your place? Aka, when you go to that room (Arrow at your store), is she there? If so, than after a couple days, Cornelia will call you to babysit, and you'll take lili to the castle. You might have to go to their home, at the apartment building. -- Not sure, cuz I forgot what I did to trigger it. Could just be that I finished trainer's (or whateverhernameis) route.

If Elion isn't bunking w/ you, you'll need to go to the school and take to the news reporter and defame Elion, and talk to her after her Rep is around half. Event will play out after a couple days, if you got the dialogue about them going to the movie. -- Note: I encountered a bug where if you use the phone in the room, all the options disappear when you close it, so make sure to not use the phone in that room.

How do I unlock the sex scene with Cornelia and how do I get the other scenes with Lilian (I have only had the blowjob scene). I don't have there numbers
how do you get blowjob scene?
Sex scene for Cornelia should happen at the school (Might need to take to her in their apartment first here.). For Lilian's events, go to the castle in Merdian, might need the scene w/ Cornelia first though.

Ankry

Jun 2, 2018
Would help if you could drop where you're at, and what events you've gotten, but:

Is Elion at your place? Aka, when you go to that room (Arrow at your store), is she there? If so, than after a couple days, Cornelia will call you to babysit, and you'll take lili to the castle. You might have to go to their home, at the apartment building. (Not sure, cuz I forgot what I did to trigger it.)

If Elion isn't bunking w/ you, you'll need to go to the school and take to the news reporter and defame Elion, and talk to her after her Rep is around half. Event will play out after a couple days, if you got the dialogue about them going to the movie. -- Note: I encountered a bug where if you use the phone in the room, all the options disappear when you close it, so make sure to not use the phone in that room.

Sex scene for Cornelia should happen at the school (Might need to take to her in their apartment first here.). For Lilian's events, go to the castle in Merdian, might need the scene w/ Cornelia first though.
yes elion in my place but but somewhere 50 days nothing happens

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes