Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
im finished all routes
Wait a couple of days, while talking to Elion and working, and exploring. A scene should trigger, where Cornelia calls you at night to babysit, and you'll take Liliana to the castle. -- I didn't use the Skip button at the top, so not sure if skipping bugs it or not.

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
Elion is at my place, I have finished Taranee route, done all I can at Wills house. I already did the babysitting part (there is only one babysitting mission right?), but didn't get her number nor do I know how to get the Lilian scenes (the only one I got was her blowjob scene). There is nothing for me to do at the castle or at the school. Any help on this matter?

Reactions: OtacoQliao

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Elion is at my place, I have finished Taranee route, done all I can at Wills house. I already did the babysitting part, but didn't get her number nor do I know how to get the Lilian scenes (the only one I got was her blowjob scene). There is nothing for me to do at the castle or at the school. Any help on this matter?
That is odd, which route did you take, at the start? Aka took the boyfriend out at the start, or get help? (Hand+Blowjob or Foot). Shouldn't matter, but who knows.

Maybe try visiting some of the places throughout the day, besides will's.

Should have happened, but Liliana's age was progressed right?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Never watched the show before, though seen a few snippets of it, but goddamn I like this game!

Shame there isn't a gallery to revist some of the scenes, except the repeatable one.

Also, can someone update the walkthrough, its outdated.

Reactions: libertypics

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
That is odd, which route did you take, at the start? Aka took the boyfriend out at the start, or get help? (Hand+Blowjob or Foot). Shouldn't matter, but who knows.

Maybe try visiting some of the places throughout the day, besides will's.

Should have happened, but Liliana's age was progressed right?
I took the boyfriend out myself and I have visited all the places I can. Also Lilian's age hasn't progressed. Last I saw her was during the babysitting mission where her sister came home and I left without Lilian.

Reactions: redking12

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Elion is at my place, I have finished Taranee route, done all I can at Wills house. I already did the babysitting part (there is only one babysitting mission right?), but didn't get her number nor do I know how to get the Lilian scenes (the only one I got was her blowjob scene). There is nothing for me to do at the castle or at the school. Any help on this matter?
You tried buying the cat from the goblin?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I took the boyfriend out myself and I have visited all the places I can. Also Lilian's age hasn't progressed. Last I saw her was during the babysitting mission where her sister came home and I left without Lilian.
Then you aren't far enough to along; do you remember giving her the cat? (Should have needed it to progress but *shrugs*, some authors like throwing in missables.)

SaovKirito

Jan 8, 2019
How do you triggered the blowjob scene? Me was stucked after babisitting, then she has never call me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game seems highly fucking buggy after this update. Cheats off did Cornelia's events up to watching Lilian and giving her a cat when you came to watch her. Only saw Will up to the point where you bought the frog merchandise but the shits never appeared so Will's shit no longer advances Cornelia's shit no longer advances I can already get foot jobs from Elyon but she's staying at Cornelia's school hasn't unlocked and can't do studying to increase knowledge.

SaovKirito

Jan 8, 2019
How do you triggered the blowjob scene? Me was stucked after babisitting, then she has never call me.
Now i have finished all route. waiting the next realese.
After babysitting , ‘Miranda’ will come at night to tell you that prince want to see you and will give you a task, is to beat the sand monster and gargoyle (them is very strong, you'll need at least 3 or 4 great potion), after defeat all 2 type of monster go to prince of phobos . So the next or next day at night Cornelia will call you again for babysitting , in that moment you'll take her into meridian. First check lillian, she will tell u that she want become adult, so u have to do to Miranda for Age potion. For potion ingredient you need go to the bar use 200 gold to play on board wo win that ingredient, after take it to Miranda, and she will done with potion. After getting the potion u need to check Lillian first let her drink it, and then go the next day to Lillian. Here will happens 3 type of scene ,one per day. After last scene u have to go the school wo talk with Cornelia (Sex scene), at night go to meridian to check Lillian, there will come also Cornelia so u can have sex with Lillian and Cornelia. PS. that scene with 2 sister is just only one time, if you want see again ,better save it before check Lillian.
This should be a waltrhough of Cornelia and Lillian, perhaps. Xb

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes