habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 29/06/2019

Yo, guys! I got some rest after the release of version 0.5.1 and here we are with every week news! We have already thought out a mini-storyline for version 0.6, there will also be more new game mechanics, as well as fixes of the previous ones. Most likely, the graphic content will be less, but without it, I will not do the game too, so... I really hope we will finally organize better skills or leveling for our characters and try to diversify the grind (like a dull job in a bookstore or killing the same type of mobs on the Meridian to earn bucks or gold).
As you may have noticed, in version 0.5.1 we have added most of the music, but still in some moments, it is missing or not quite suitable for some scenes, we will also try to fix it. Due to the smaller amount of graphic content, the update should come out faster than usual.
In the picture above, you can see two FBI agents who will investigate the sudden disappearance of police officer Tom Lair. Some of you may remember that these agents investigated the loss of Elyon Brown in the third episode of the second season.
I am very pleased with the growth of people supporting the project. I think this means that we are moving in the right direction, and I am very grateful to you, thank you very much for your support and wait for new news!
P.S. we will release public version 0.5.1 tomorrow.

Reactions: drefes

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
Some of you may remember that these agents investigated the loss of Elyon Brown in the third episode of the second season.
Yeah. In the comics they work with some kind of x-files, and fbi medium fight with W.I.T.C.H.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Still can't get the cornelia stuff after the first babysitting and before someone asks, I finished all the other routes and even started a new game clean

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 09/07/2019

Wazzup, kittens? Here goes another post from me! I will tell you a little bit, about what we have been doing this week.
I spent a week drawing sprites for our new mini-game “sales in the bookstore.” Now one working day will bring much more money than usual, suit yourself! If you want to get more money, then you need to play the new mini-game well. Here is the plan:
1. I have drawn about ten sprites (customers) and they all come to the bookstore for a purchase. They ask for a specific book.
2. You are looking for the right book on the shelves and if the customer will like the book, he buys it. In due time, each buyer will have a waiting time scale and if you don’t have time to bring the buyer the right book, then he will leave.
3. There is also a small chance that someone will rob you, by taking money from the cash register, or the hooligans will try to steal something from your store. The mini game itself will also last for some specific time and so on.
I hope that it will adds the variety to the gameplay, reduce the amount of grind and make the game more interesting!
The programmer did his job and rewrote the code in fighting’s scenes in order to add animation of mobs and their abilities in the future.
That is it! Thank you all for your support, wait for news!

kinco55

Jun 24, 2019
anyone have a android version that has Cornelia call you all the ones I've tried she doesn't call after the rink scene.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 15\07\2019
What's up, key-cats! Here goes the little week(end[start]) post about what I did last week:
~ Now we have a new cellphone design! ISN'T IT FUN, LADS? It looks really cute and it is more comfortable to use now.
~ The inventory was redesigned too. Now it fits more and you can sort any items with many filtres like junk, quest items, etc.
~ Money and gold numbers will be displayed in the inventory menu from now on.
~ I drew a couple of new sprites, but I wont tell you what or who is on this pictures. Say NO to the plot spoilers!
~ I drew some more items icons.
~ I finally wrote a list of 60+ books and journals for the "Book seller" mini game.
That's it! For now! I am trying to keep my health in a good shape, tryin' to sleep often, stop eating junk food and drink more water. And you know what! I'm feeling good. Really good. I am more productive too and that is good for you!
And I want to tell you again that we have a discord channel. Feel free to join us!
Well, that's the end of the road for now. Stay sharp and wait for the new news.
Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Sad_crab and drefes

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Enjoying the story so far but the gold grind is really terrible. Getting 200 gold is just click click click click in an annoying way. At least the money grind is like w/e but the gold is terrible. Also no idea how the gambling works. Is it high or low win? coz seem to win and lose with either.

Other than this annoying factor great game so far!

Reactions: Valvados

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Hi to all. Anyone have the edited files (v 0.5.1) to use the console command? I tried to edit them using the guide...but everytime i get an error. Thanks in advance :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hi to all. Anyone have the edited files (v 0.5.1) to use the console command? I tried to edit them using the guide...but everytime i get an error. Thanks in advance :)
You could use to edit your save and add gold/other stuff to skip the grind

@Nixoncr can use that as well

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
You could use to edit your save and add gold/other stuff to skip the grind

@Nixoncr can use that as well
Ah, Many thanks ^^

Uhm...Where I can find the savegames? I remember they're in User/Appdata/...but I don't remember the right path -.-"

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes