habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 26\07\2019

Wassup! Well the post is in delay again, because there is practically nothing to tell.

However, the work is in full swing: I have to draw about five main pictures, write dialogues and finish with the variations ‘n emotions stuff.

This month I plan to finish everything with drawing. We will complete the dialogues and other stuff by the first half of August. After that, the programmer and translator will get involved in the work.

Here are our rough plans: with great optimism, I hope that we will finish by mid-August, after that we will test our game for a week and then we will release the game.

The post was not very big and informative, but that's all. Thank you all for your support!

UnusualAlias

Dec 23, 2018
Of all the games of this sort I've played, this one has to be the most grimly hillarious. Normally the player character is some kind of lovable rogue or affable or friendly, or just dumb and horny with too much power. Cedrick on the other hand is just brutal. Having regular people talk to him with regular problems only for him to sell them into slavery or outright try to murder them is so bleak it's funny. Any time a male character is introduced the clock starts ticking until Cedrick follows them into the park, beats them up and sells them to the mines. Even when it causes him problems later, or he knows it's going to cause him problems later, he just goes right out of his way to do the least moral thing possible. He is the physical manifestation of that moment the big bad in the movie shoots an underling for a minor screw up. It's beautiful.

Reactions: brainerr

brainerr

Aug 18, 2018
Of all the games of this sort I've played, this one has to be the most grimly hillarious. Normally the player character is some kind of lovable rogue or affable or friendly, or just dumb and horny with too much power. Cedrick on the other hand is just brutal. Having regular people talk to him with regular problems only for him to sell them into slavery or outright try to murder them is so bleak it's funny. Any time a male character is introduced the clock starts ticking until Cedrick follows them into the park, beats them up and sells them to the mines. Even when it causes him problems later, or he knows it's going to cause him problems later, he just goes right out of his way to do the least moral thing possible. He is the physical manifestation of that moment the big bad in the movie shoots an underling for a minor screw up. It's beautiful.
thats russians for ya :)

Reactions: UnusualAlias

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 06\08\2019

Yo, my people! Today I just finished the last picture for the new update and tomorrow I am going to write up all the dialogues. Speaking of the pictures… Well… I had to finish all of them before August 1, but something just cracked and I needed another week, so… I think I can manage to write all the dialogues in a couple of days. There will be about 3-4 thousand words, I think. After that, I will handle the text to the translator/corrector and then I will finish my stuff with the characters emotions etc.
The next step is to write the code for the bookstore mini-game. Our coder-boy already working on it. He is also going to create a firmer fighting balance basis for all fighting scenes in the game.
Well… You asked for the quest journal — now you have it. Now it is easier to complete quests, find events and other things. There will also be various tips in the form of goals: where to go on a quest or where to take a new quest. Just like in RPG games.
That is it, people. This update, in my opinion, should not only add content, but also make the game friendlier for the player, make it more intuitive.
That's all, thank you all for your attention and support!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How do you get the blowjob scene? the one in the screen shots?
Kill her parents, leave her homeless, don't send her boyfriend to the gulag instead drug her and take pictures of her naked to make it look like shes cheating, ruin her reputation, keep corrupting her and offer her money for sexual services then the blowjob option should appear.

Reactions: sheilablows

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
News 18\08\2019
Sup, kittens! (Almost) EVERYTHING IS FUCKING DONE! HOREY!

Sprites. Pictures, Dialogues - all done, we are only waiting for the coder to finish the mini-game code. We will re-balance the combat system after that, and publish the update right away.

Honestly, I hoped that we will be done before mid-August, but it did not happen. I believe that we will be done before the end of the month, thought.

We will not add new music yet.

There is not much to say, just writing to make sure that you know that everything is in order and development is progressing as usual. Expect the update soon: a test version for the 10$ patrons first, then for 5$ a week later. Two weeks later a bug-free version will become available for everyone.

I also remind you that 50$ patrons may order a picture of any character for the in-game erotic journal. If someone is willing, that is.

Also, we have a discord channel with 266 members already. Chanel is not all that active right now, but it becomes better. Here is the link:

That all for now. Thank you for your patience and support! Stay tuned.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I like how appealing the moms/milfs look like in this game, so attractive and yet so normal looking is way more appealing then discount G cup bimbo who's age is determined by the size of her tits.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I like how appealing the moms/milfs look like in this game, so attractive and yet so normal looking is way more appealing then discount G cup bimbo who's age is determined by the size of her tits.
Yeah this game's art is truly something else

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes