bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
why i cant do anything with elion, it says worse her financial situation, get rid of her parents, but i already do this and she already live in bookstore, i can only see tongue and breasts, what the problem? What i can do?

cylus20

Jul 19, 2017
load game starts a new game .. lost all progress .. it seems the save feature is broken ..
wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Makes you start over. Trying to load the save gives an error; if you ignore the error, the game starts again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh my goodness - minigames !!! Why do you need a "sell book" at all?

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
It seems to have the parents event stuck cause i get her to stay in the room but it still says they are an obstacle.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
0.6 all platfoms
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ozip WitchHunter-0.6-mac.zip (429.47 Mb)
zip WitchHunter-0.6-pc.zip (511.42 Mb)
apk WitchHunter-v0.6.apk (188.97 Mb)
pdf walkthrough_WH_032.pdf (843.74 Kb)

Reactions: Achelexus and OGRey

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
what i can say for now is that new version need a real reshuffle
- Saves are broken and i can't load my advances data
- Many texts are in russian even if i choose english
- The cheat on mode is not accompanied by a guide so is useless for who don't know how use these
- The minigame is boring and frustrating, so little time to read the names of books before the client leave ( also the shotgun scene is very drastic for a library i think). The only advantage is that i can make lots of money in one day but i prefer the old one
-The combat mode in meridian is way more difficult than before and even a weak bandit defeat me while i was attending to have mana to transform (i defended myself every time but the loss of hp was too big for 10 turns)
really need a new combat sistem man it sucks the current one

the game is so slow and full of bugs that i lost the desire to explore the new contents

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes