habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017

Unlocked

Yo, folks! This new update is almost ready! Today we’re adding a text translation to the game and then we will test everything important. Unfortunately… We didn’t have time to add a new combat system. However, will do it in the next update. That’s for sure.
If everything goes according to the plan, then we’ll release the game this week. I really hope so.
Now I would like to ask you to vote. Whom would you like to see in the next update?
(Just don't write anything about Will… Will ya?)
Finish the content with Irma
Make content with Hay-Lin
Make content with the Grumper Sisters
It is your call.

Reactions: Zwart and drefes

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
pls make it, so you can continue to visit cornelia and her sister - the sister at the castle, cornelia in the dungeaon, there are 3 cells, and only one is occupied.

Reactions: Zwart

lordofwor9

Apr 28, 2019

Unlocked

Yo, folks! This new update is almost ready! Today we’re adding a text translation to the game and then we will test everything important. Unfortunately… We didn’t have time to add a new combat system. However, will do it in the next update. That’s for sure.
If everything goes according to the plan, then we’ll release the game this week. I really hope so.
Now I would like to ask you to vote. Whom would you like to see in the next update?
(Just don't write anything about Will… Will ya?)
Finish the content with Irma
Make content with Hay-Lin
Make content with the Grumper Sisters
It is your call.
what is the result of the vote?

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Unfortunately I think only votes on the Patreon account count so if you wanna change the outcome you’d have to sign up. Figured I’d attach the current results as well.

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Aug 28 at 3:30pm
List of changes and innovations in version 0.6

Good day, my lovely kittens! Version 0.6 will soon be released for the ten-dollar patrons... That's why I'm writing this post of changes and innovations in the 0.6. We've added:

-a new story including Irma;

-a new locations: Lair's house, Police department and an underwater mines on the Meridian;

-a new characters: Anna Lair, Officer Gordon, Detectives Medina and McTiennan;

-a new clothes for Tom Lair;

-a new items;

-one sex scene with Miranda;

-two sex scenes with Anna Lair;

-one erotic scene with Irma;

-Now you have a rewritten combat system. We will improve this system and add new features in the future;

-Now you have a new “What I need to do” menu in your phone. Now you can track your tasks, completed or in progress. You also have a new redesigned phone;

-In addition to the new “What I need to do” menu on the phone, pop-up markers will indicate the “true” direction that you need to go. So now you can complete your quests or events more easily;

-We have changed the inventory. Now you can sort your items and scroll through the inventory if it's full;

-Making money will be more interesting for you from now on. A new mini-game has been added. Now you will have to sell various books and comics to the customers and protect the store from robbers and thieves. Now all the profit is up to you;

-Since you really wanted it... We've added an art gallery into our game;

-We have fixed a bug with a frog-toy order;

Phew... I hope I haven't forgotten anything...

Thank you all for your support!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter v0.7.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.01.2020

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes