Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
wait really? is there atleast 1 w-girl to screw yet or?....
There are a couple, there are at least three you can black mail I can't remember their names though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is quite a bit of content now but the mini game and combat slow things down quite a bit. I'm all for decent game play to break up the content in fact I often find myself getting into a lot of these games for their challenging game play however I find myself just trying to skip past most of the game play with this one just to get through to the content. I'm not criticizing the devs attempt to add a little of longevity through varied game play but it's not a very smooth experience quite just yet and if I'm just trying to skip the minigmes and other game play mechanics to get to the content behind it then it's not a rewarding experience it's more like a chore or something that has to be done before you can start enjoying the game.

Last edited:

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Really don't get why there isn't any Will stuff yet, mate at least put a peeping tom scene in to tick us by.
Not gonna lie, each time this thread gets updated, I'm looking exactly for new Will scenes in changelog, to see if I have to bear with this tedious gameplay once again, as my saves got plundered with my hard drive.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Shit. Any cheatcodes then? not gonna grind my way back
gogogogogo (after you have edited your save you will have to update the graphics even though the changes will have already taken effect[so if you edit your money go spend some and it will update the amount])

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
He renamed the save file folder thats why save files are gone, you can move your files to load them but all of them give a error about
"AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'QuestSilverDragon'"

Keeping old files opens up the gallery for everything you unlocked in the past, looking at it it seems like there is like 11 new gallery scenes.

Last edited:

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
As for me the new edition just switching the type of the game from trainer with grind to storymode with the grind. Now it's better to combine both types.

Reactions: Jarul

gamer243124

Oct 22, 2019
ive got literally nothing to do after the suicide - and im seeing stuff about fixing elions room from like patch 0.3 - on my game she's moved in, but I have no option to fix her room, nor any "actions" on her at all. any help would be appreciated

Reactions: Ukesu

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Tom the police officer, impossible to beat him.
Or is it only me ? (without cheats)

Edit : OK so spam kill bandits in the forest and level up , and then kill the police guy.

Reactions: Jake Vandom
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes