Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Tom the police officer, impossible to beat him.
Or is it only me ? (without cheats)

Edit : OK so spam kill bandits in the forest and level up , and then kill the police guy.
I put a save editor up just a couple of posts ago, it's really simple to use and eliminates all of the need for grind in this game :) however
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zellemate

Shannland09

Feb 15, 2020
View attachment 26685

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-28
Developer: Somka108
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac
(v0.6): - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH (0.5.1)

vehemental Thanks for the link.
* This port is not released by the developer download at your own risk.

View attachment 26682 View attachment 26683 View attachment 26684 View attachment 156114 View attachment 156115 View attachment 156116 View attachment 156117
Where is the android link pls

• Angry
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hi everyone asking for a save, I would suggest you starting the game again. I know this made you cringe but I'm doing it right now (was going to make a save file for everyone asking haha) most of the dialogue from the beginning has been rewritten between you and Elyon and this is probably why your saves don't work right. Even the events leading up to your corrupting her have been changed. Don't skip through the dialogue even if you think you know what to expect.

Reactions: Jake Vandom

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 26685

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-28
Developer: Somka108
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac
(v0.6): - -
Others: ANDROID*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH (0.5.1)

vehemental Thanks for the link.
* This port is not released by the developer download at your own risk.

View attachment 26682 View attachment 26683 View attachment 26684 View attachment 156114 View attachment 156115 View attachment 156116 View attachment 156117
Needs lesbian content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sword26

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Here is a save with all the amenities cheats can provide. It's only about an hour (actually it's maybe only about twenty minutes) in but you wont need to grind anything to enjoy the new content.
As someone who's never played this game before, would I be skipping anything downloading this save and using it or would I just be able to enjoy going through the game with the grind removed?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
As someone who's never played this game before, would I be skipping anything downloading this save and using it or would I just be able to enjoy going through the game with the grind removed?
you would be missing the set up, yes. However, if you'd like I can create another save after the intro with nothing done but with all the cheats in place.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This save has all the cheats you will need to get through the game and it starts at the very beginning of the intro. All of the changes don't require you needing to do anything ether they take immediate effect. (10,000 monies and gold as well as max level)

swordmank

May 14, 2018
I have a problem,
can't ask Elyon anything, dont have a menu,

I have completed all available quest lines, but I don't even have an option to ask her anything

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes