yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, guess that's some stuff i'm missing rn, is that near the end of the build, or is there much to do afterwards? because i did bump with trainees but i didnt see suicide, i saw him opening the door tho

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Oh, guess that's some stuff i'm missing rn, is that near the end of the build, or is there much to do afterwards? because i did bump with trainees but i didnt see suicide, i saw him opening the door tho
You need to go to the school to further that plot line.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Hello,
If you want the full gallery unlocked here is my file. copy it to "WitchHunter-0.8-pc\renpy\common\" and overwrite the original. If the site rename the file, rename back to "00gallery.rpy"
The original idea come from someone(unfortunately cant remember the hero's profile) else but the "gallery hack" method work here as well.

EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
Gallery Image 27 seems to be a deleted scene. It's just a single image of Prince Phobos blasting some tiny monster. Not worth unlocking. I used halo 17's modded file from post #1,847 to unlock the gallery.

--

Sep 26, 2017
How to change the top right language from russian to english, I tried in settings but it doesnt change it, kind of annoying.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes