BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In android I try to load my saves from 7.0 but they don't work and try to make me start again. Anyone else had this issue and how to fix? Because I don't want to start again as that is the point of saves.

LordOchinChi

May 4, 2020
View attachment 26685

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-28
Developer: Somka108
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.6): - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH (0.5.1)

vehemental Thanks for the link.
* This port is not released by the developer download at your own risk.

View attachment 26682 View attachment 26683 View attachment 26684 View attachment 156114 View attachment 156115 View attachment 156116 View attachment 156117
good a/pm sirs. I just wanna ask does the android and pc ver have the same content? If so, how can i unlock Elyon's H scenes? Because when i finished Lin's quest line theres nothing more to do. Is that really it or am i missing something? Sorry for firing too many questions its just I'm not satisfied if i can't finish a game.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
good a/pm sirs. I just wanna ask does the android and pc ver have the same content? If so, how can i unlock Elyon's H scenes? Because when i finished Lin's quest line theres nothing more to do. Is that really it or am i missing something? Sorry for firing too many questions its just I'm not satisfied if i can't finish a game.
I mean... it IS an unfinished game... kinda hard to finish xD
Might wanna wait till it's technically out of early access.

LordOchinChi

May 4, 2020
I mean... it IS an unfinished game... kinda hard to finish xD
Might wanna wait till it's technically out of early access.
Well i just thought i missed something because the screenshot scenes their promoting in another site are missing in the game i downloaded. And Its the same version the only problem is it was pc ver 0.8 so i found this site that has apk with the same version but i didnt passed by any scenes that correspond with the ss like the Elyon bj and the unconious part. Then i tried to find the option to kidnap Bryann or ask help from the alchamist "sorry forgot the name" but i cant seem to trigger it. I was trying to do what the WalkT said but still no avail. I'm sorry its just l'm a NOOB when it comes to this.. btw thanks for the reply.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Well i just thought i missed something because the screenshot scenes their promoting in another site are missing in the game i downloaded. And Its the same version the only problem is it was pc ver 0.8 so i found this site that has apk with the same version but i didnt passed by any scenes that correspond with the ss like the Elyon bj and the unconious part. Then i tried to find the option to kidnap Bryann or ask help from the alchamist "sorry forgot the name" but i cant seem to trigger it. I was trying to do what the WalkT said but still no avail. I'm sorry its just l'm a NOOB when it comes to this.. btw thanks for the reply.
ver.0.8 was changed greatly from the previous versions. The dev pulled some content and looks to be in the process of completely over hauling Eylons route. This probably contributed to the confusion over what's in the game in it's current state friend :)

Reactions: LordOchinChi

LordOchinChi

May 4, 2020
O
ver.0.8 was changed greatly from the previous versions. The dev pulled some content and looks to be in the process of completely over hauling Eylons route. This probably contributed to the confusion over what's in the game in it's current state friend :)
Ohh that's what it was. Thank you for giving me clarification sir. I thought I'v gone cuckoo because i thought i messed something up. Well i think this is going to be a long time so i'll just find some VNs that are complete and have a marathon. Specially this quarantine will be a long time. Thanks again. And stay safe sir.

• Hey there
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
A suggestion for the fight against Ryan: block until you've 50 mana, then transform. Much better than just beating him up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter v0.8.1.

changelog:
english translation for the top right stats menu​

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Peserval

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a newer walkthrough? I'm stuck with the concert tickets but I can't find how to give them to Cornelia.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a newer walkthrough? I'm stuck with the concert tickets but I can't find how to give them to Cornelia.
You have to wait until she revisits the shop. I can't remember how to trigger it though, just go to every place the games fairly liner at the moment.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V.0.8.1 (ENG+RUS) WIN/LIN/MAC/ANDROID

docx Walkthrough_0_5_1.docx (26.19 Kb)
zip WitchHunter-0.8.1-mac.zip (399.47 Mb)
zip WitchHunter-0.8.1-pc.zip (476.25 Mb)
apk WitchHunter-v0.8.1-the66.apk (195.71 Mb)
docx Прохождение_0_5_1.docx (30.57 Kb)

Reactions: Rykonate

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
Hello.I m stock somewere...I can t defet/beat the big monster from the emperor task,it look s like a husk,can somebody help me?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes