Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Question: Is the narrative, mostly help the villains win or is there a redemption arc/path to follow?
In the source material, lord Cedric is the chief enforcer of a villainous wizard overlord.

In the original comics he once tracked down the former court painter to the 16th century, waited for the eve of his wedding, and then sealed him in the painting he wanted to gift to his bride, for the horrible crime of having made paintings of Phobos (who is so vain he doesn't want images of himself around, and considers anyone who created them as a traitor). He earned the nickname of Prince of Lies, and the Guardians are openly terrified of him.

In the cartoon his main role is to go to Earth and turn Elyon against her friends and into trusting Phobos, fully knowing that on the day of her coronation Phobos would have all her power drained and killed her in the process.

While the comics did have a redemption arc for him, that's in the fifth narrative arc and linked to the character of Orube, who here doesn't appear.

In short, you're stuck playing as the villain.

McCRONNOS#3

Apr 7, 2020
I need some help,can somebody help me please?
I stock after i defet the Garguyle.I come to Prince Phobos and now I return to city,beacause I see a task there but I don t know what to do.I look everywere in book store but i don t se nothing,what can I do?

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
I need some help,can somebody help me please?
I stock after i defet the Garguyle.I come to Prince Phobos and now I return to city,beacause I see a task there but I don t know what to do.I look everywere in book store but i don t se nothing,what can I do?
Repeatedly visit the Silver Dragon, after a while Hay Lin's quest will be triggered.

Reactions: McCRONNOS#3

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
I got a problem with the game. I can't do anything with Elyon. I can't do actions with her and I can't give her gifts. Looking at the walk through it said that at some point Elyon is supposed to live with Cornelia but this didn't occur, instead went straight to sleeping in Cedric upper room.
I wanted to add in that I am using cheats and was wondering if that have something to do with this or if it doesn't and this is either suppose to happen or if the game is simply glitch.

Reactions: GrammarApe

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I got a problem with the game. I can't do anything with Elyon. I can't do actions with her and I can't give her gifts. Looking at the walk through it said that at some point Elyon is supposed to live with Cornelia but this didn't occur, instead went straight to sleeping in Cedric upper room.
I wanted to add in that I am using cheats and was wondering if that have something to do with this or if it doesn't and this is either suppose to happen or if the game is simply glitch.
The game was redone so much of the walkthrough no longer applies

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
The 0.8.1 is just a little patch about the stats in english

As I like the fact the relationship between Cedric and Elyon became a lot softer ( example, the boyfriend overreacts to a misundertanding, not anymore to protect Elyon from harassment after Cedric ask her to see her chest like a dumbass.) even if the relation with the Witch and co are weirdly the same ( that makes a silly contrast x) ), I saw a little incoherence caused by that change : When Irma come to the bookshop for the stage and Cedric framed her with the figure, she encounters Elyon who works here. They aren't friends anymore, Irma says Elyon is a bitch who laid everywhere, and others kind words, and Cedric use that new hatred to blackmail Irma,because Elyon is agree to testify Irma is a thief. Probleme is it's usually set after Cedric use the radio station to lower Elyon reputation and isolate her from her friends, because he paid Blank's rival to sent Elyon Parents to hospital and wanna be the only person she could rely on, and makes her live in the bookstore's room. BUT now, that scene happened without the parents' accident, nor the moving to the bookstore's room atm, nor the shaming by the radio station. So Irma now says ugly things to Elyon without any reason x) BTW, if the rewriting of the Elyon event in a "kind" way is meant to be display on the other girls too, perhaps it could be a good idea ( already set to be in a final game by Somka perhaps, idk ^^) to make a 2 modes game, " good guy in the best of the possibilities" and " everlasting scumbag". Like this, all the games idea can be saved :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jake Vandom

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hello everyone, and here is version 0.8.1, apparently there were almost no bugs, so there are almost no changes. Although despite the absence of bugs judging by your reviews, the update was not quite successful, many did not like the changes Elyon, well, I apologize for this. I will try to make the next version more interesting. In General, I noticed that every time I try to change and improve something(as I think), you do not like it, so from now on I will make only minimal necessary changes(this applies to drawings, sprites).
If you have already downloaded version 0.8 and you don't want to download 0.8.1 completely, you can just download the patch 0.8.1 file and unpack it to the 0.8 folder.
List of changes:
- Fixed a bug when the English version of the game displayed the labels for stats (days of the week, money, etc.) in Russian
Thanks for your attention
Links:

Mega

Google Drive

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the changelog on this page says only fixes. But the one on the front page says a couple new Elyon scenes.
Are there new scenes?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So the changelog on this page says only fixes. But the one on the front page says a couple new Elyon scenes.
Are there new scenes?
Nah there are only bugfixes considering the changelog on his patreon, changelog on the OP isn't correct

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes