Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
ok gargoyle killed

another question a have completed al task in the tlf

and I guess that's the end of progress so far

but in the gallery I have several scenes without unlocking someone has a save with all the gallery unlocked?

UchihaKite

Sep 12, 2018
Am I missing something? Says there are Erotic Scenes with Hay Lin, but I don't have anything new to do in the game, and I never saw any scenes with her. Is there anything to do after the student walks in on you with his girlfriend?

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Witch Hunter is pretty good, the art is nice and the dialogue can be rather funny.

That said, it has some fairly significant issues.

The shop minigame is absolutely horrid, I don't know what the devs were thinking but a timed minigame where you give people books adds absolutely nothing to the game. It's just cheap and pointless filler.

They also seriously need a proofreader, none of it was incomprehensible but it was jarring.

Reactions: byedark

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Am I missing something? Says there are Erotic Scenes with Hay Lin, but I don't have anything new to do in the game, and I never saw any scenes with her. Is there anything to do after the student walks in on you with his girlfriend?
You must visit the Silver Dragon to trigger that quest.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have already completed the gallery except for one scene I am missing scene 27

it's just the last one on page 3 i should get out after the redhead blowjob scene in the library

but nothing like that scene is achieved?

ON

Aug 9, 2017
I have already completed the gallery except for one scene I am missing scene 27

it's just the last one on page 3 i should get out after the redhead blowjob scene in the library

but nothing like that scene is achieved?
go to renpy/common/gallery00

replace False into True in def check_unlock...

Reactions: sani45

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks but but what I would like to know is in which mission zone or event is unlocked within the game

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hey everyone. This... was the first Ren'py game I ever played, a long time ago, good to see it is still being worked on.

I know there is already a version 8.1, downloading the torrent someone put here right now, but for the sake of completing...
How do I unlock image 27?
Yes, I know, the person just above me asked the exact same thing, but to make it clear...
I want the official way to get it. Not just a code or place to edit it in, I want it in the game. I got all others through seeing them and their context in the story, why not this one?

I thought it could be a sequel to the one image with Irma, but... the next one, 28, is the final one (for now) of Cordelia, and there are more of Irma later.

By the way, I hope Miranda is added more in the future. She seems to get thirstier and thirstier for you as the game progresses but never asks for it, and you can't ask for it either.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Hey everyone. This... was the first Ren'py game I ever played, a long time ago, good to see it is still being worked on.

I know there is already a version 8.1, downloading the torrent someone put here right now, but for the sake of completing...
Yes, I know, the person just above me asked the exact same thing, but to make it clear...
I want the official way to get it. Not just a code or place to edit it in, I want it in the game. I got all others through seeing them and their context in the story, why not this one?

I thought it could be a sequel to the one image with Irma, but... the next one, 28, is the final one (for now) of Cordelia, and there are more of Irma later.

By the way, I hope Miranda is added more in the future. She seems to get thirstier and thirstier for you as the game progresses but never asks for it, and you can't ask for it either.
There may not BE a way tbh. Could be that it's not implemented.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019

It is non-sex scene how Phobos casts away Cedric (MC) in his snake/naga form. You need to lose the game at some point, but I don't remember how.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes