Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm glad I don't know anything about this story or it's characters I even skipped the preview images, nothing beats experiencing a Black Lilith game raw and off guard...But I know it's a trip to a sexual hell dungeon, buckle up here we go & thanks for sharing.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The anime appears to follow the game pretty closely. Does anyone know if the game continues past the ending of the anime or if that's it? It always struck me as rather abrupt.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
There was a pretty gruesome death scene for one of the girls in the hentai anime, is it present in the game as well?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
There was a pretty gruesome death scene for one of the girls in the hentai anime, is it present in the game as well?
Screenshot #5 is from that scene I believe. Although, based on it doesn't appear to be quite as brutal.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Just to clear things up there because somebody in this thread seems to be making shit up, there IS a very clear good ending where the MC and Annerose live happily ever after. Despite being set in the same universe this isn't as hopeless as Taimanin Asagi. It depends on the choices you make, if you raise enough "bad" flags then she'll get raped by various things and you'll get one of the bad endings. Now it's been years since I've played this but I'm pretty sure you can avoid Annerose getting raped at all and only have her have sex with the MC.

Also in general if you see the label "Black Lilith" then you should expect lots and lots of rape and fucked up situations, so going into this thread crying about it is pretty dumb.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Just to clear things up there because somebody in this thread seems to be making shit up, there IS a very clear good ending where the MC and Annerose live happily ever after. Despite being set in the same universe this isn't as hopeless as Taimanin Asagi. It depends on the choices you make, if you raise enough "bad" flags then she'll get raped by various things and you'll get one of the bad endings. Now it's been years since I've played this but I'm pretty sure you can avoid Annerose getting raped at all and only have her have sex with the MC.

Also in general if you see the label "Black Lilith" then you should expect lots and lots of rape and fucked up situations, so going into this thread crying about it is pretty dumb.
Hmm does that mean it's actually avoidable NTR? haha

Sorry if I made misleading comments earlier. I just figured there was no way a Black Lilith game would have a feel good story lol. I've played most of the ones with Kagami's art and the bulk of the scenes are always consistent for all routes. The only major differences happen at the endings, so I figured that was the case here too.

Reactions: DrFree

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Such a Wonderful News!
Thank you Amidahara Cat Police for translating and you for sharing.

have been waiting for this one.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes