• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
I'm pretty hardcore into their recent Asagi mobile JP game "Taimanin RPGX" (not to be confused with TABA, which has a global version).

It's not supposed to be considered as a VN. It's really a glorified battler "waifu" collector.
That said, considering how most f2p phone games are subpar with their optimization and quality, Lilith did a pretty decent job with this one.
Its not its still considered a mobage. You can play it on your phone if you dl the DMM APP. But its a neutered version without any of the adult content. Any waifu collector essentially is a mobage. RPGX was what TABA was originally supposed to be. Leaderboards was how they made so much money in TABA. They've gotten quite a few new artists for their mobage though.
Personally I feel the side heroines are lot more interesting than the initial TA cast. :cautious:

May 31, 2018
Does this have happy endings or just bad ends? I saw the anime and it still bugs me out till this day, seriously.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Does this have happy endings or just bad ends? I saw the anime and it still bugs me out till this day, seriously.
As said before it has good endings. Since you saw the anime you should know some choices lead to mass raping. Do not choose them and you are guchi.

Reactions: 09110212

Leixein

May 21, 2018
To put it plain and simple, any scenario where Annerose gets raped is a bad-end scenario. This game is fairly unique because the MC isn't a girl but rather a guy who wound up wrong place wrong time and wound up as the heroine MC's (Annerose) zombie slave, but after getting bullied enough by her tries to get her to fall in love with him (via mass amounts of sexual harrassment).

Basically at several points of the game there's choices to make, where if you make the wrong one, Annerose gets raped, and it's a bad ending, eventually you can make it to the very end of the game and if you still made too many wrong choices, you get the same bad ending the animation adaptation gave us.

Outside of Annerose there's some unavoidable rape scenarios, but if anything it's basically shutting down the possibility of a harem (Annerose is the focus, afterall) and it's possible you can miss getting the true ending, though iirc getting that is just picking a few choices that show you care about Annerose more than the other 3 girls before having sex with them.

All in all it's a pretty good game that's kind of separate from BL standard because the male MC isn't evil (though he's quite mischevious in taking Annerose's virginity and eventually making her his) and most of the rape scenarios can be avoided as those are actually bad ends.
Ok, so basically you must not choose the wrong choice or your girl will get raped scenario? Yeah I can live with that. I just don't want unavoidable stuff like that... If it's avoidable then it's good enough for me. Thx for the info

Vermoth

Nov 10, 2017
Ok, so basically you must not choose the wrong choice or your girl will get raped scenario? Yeah I can live with that. I just don't want unavoidable stuff like that... If it's avoidable then it's good enough for me. Thx for the info
If you're hoping for anything good with girls other than annerose don't waste your time. She's the only good end. Honestly it pisses me off because I much rathered the dark skin girl.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm surprised they have a happy ending route without a single NTR scene in this game (but only if you focus on the main heroine as the love interest) this is the first time I've seen this in a BL game I believe...Although, even if choices matter in this one much more than in the other titles the disappointing thing about it is that most of the sex scenes are pretty vanilla even rape scenes are soft in comparison to what we're used to, I wonder if it has something to do with the censorship hell that's taking place in Japan in the last few years because even Ecchi anime had a drop in content (Minor things like showing nipples for example have been censored).

EDIT: Nvm, it's a 2010 title..Strange though it doesn't feel like a Black Lilith game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
If you're hoping for anything good with girls other than annerose don't waste your time. She's the only good end. Honestly it pisses me off because I much rathered the dark skin girl.
to be fair they put that in for a bigger plot reason why you can't be with her or the maid girl (who is actually a personified form of Annerose's Sword, or the soul of it; I forget all the details, it's been a while); as for Annerose herself, she's the main goal as it's meant to be a reversal of the MC's situation; he was killed by her and made into her slave after reanimation, and he was tipped off that he has the power to make her his instead, so he works towards that (though he's kind-hearted *enough* deep down that he mostly wants her to love him). Most of the game is through his perspective as well, so he's the one they focus on for most of the H scenes. He also has sex with basically every female character in the game at least once except for Lee; but she's the antagonist/Oboro of the game so she doesn't see much action outside of one or two scenes.

Also, Ray is kind of a bitch; you don't see it as much in the animation but in the game she does something that if you make the wrong choices right then it leads to a bad ending.

Vermoth

Nov 10, 2017
to be fair they put that in for a bigger plot reason why you can't be with her or the maid girl (who is actually a personified form of Annerose's Sword, or the soul of it; I forget all the details, it's been a while); as for Annerose herself, she's the main goal as it's meant to be a reversal of the MC's situation; he was killed by her and made into her slave after reanimation, and he was tipped off that he has the power to make her his instead, so he works towards that (though he's kind-hearted *enough* deep down that he mostly wants her to love him). Most of the game is through his perspective as well, so he's the one they focus on for most of the H scenes. He also has sex with basically every female character in the game at least once except for Lee; but she's the antagonist/Oboro of the game so she doesn't see much action outside of one or two scenes.

Also, Ray is kind of a bitch; you don't see it as much in the animation but in the game she does something that if you make the wrong choices right then it leads to a bad ending.
Even so, it still puts me off quite a lot that she is basically just there to be murdered in the most fucked up way possible. Wouldn't have as much of an issue with it if it was basically the theme or something because then I would actually at least know what to expect. It just sticks out like a cyst on the neck to me. I don't get how you can go from rape/mindbreak to "this tentacle will eat its way from your womb to your heart". Because that type of imagery is definitely what I needed to get me going. I was better off just playing this in japanese because nothing kills my mood faster than literal mutilation in my hentai.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS and Genji
Jan 1, 2018
I already changed the locale for Japanese but it still wont start up
I got windows 10 and even use some locale emular for other tittles which works but not for this game for some reason.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Anybody know how to reach the scene I'm missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like I've tried every combination of choices
Still playing through the game, but it looks like that one is the true good ending? I believe you get that one if your compatibility with Anne is high. Meaning you need to pick all the choices that supports and belives in Anne. Like the first choice, you say I am Annerose's Immortal! You run from Michiru and go massage Anne. You don't fall for Miki. You don't lose your cool with Ray. Say Immortal's intuition. Stuff like that. I could be wrong though.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes