satsnozid

Feb 27, 2018
The good ending path leads to the main heroine never being raped. The side girls still get raped or suffer. One of them dies in a pretty fucked up way so beware of that. If you can't even handle that much, Black Lilith games are NOT for you.

You need 2 playthroughs for all the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just choose the opposite ones for the bad endings and all the scenes you missed. There are 3 bad endings. The first two will result in game over. The final bad ending is really awesome. 2nd bad ending is pretty good too. First bad ending is ok. The good ending is just ok too.
Is there a complete walkthrough for this game please?

Any info on the routes will greatly help!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there a complete walkthrough for this game please?

Any info on the routes will greatly help!
there are no routes. The is a good ending path that I already outlined. Choices deviating from what I listed will give you the bad ending rape scene that lead to a game over at certain points in the story.

3048photoshop

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 439165

Overview:
The stage is set in an abandoned city called Amidahara, inhabited by monsters, criminals and armed refugees. There lives Annerose, a female witch blade, who runs a private detective agency.

One day, a girl named Miki comes by and asks Annerose for help in finding her brother. Starting from her request, Annerose gets involved in fierce power struggles between the dark forces in the city...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-24
Release Date: Japanese 2010-04-23, English 2019-10-23
Original Title: 鋼鉄の魔女アンネローゼ
Aliases: Annerose - the Witch of Iron, Steel Witch Annerose, Koutetsu no Majo Annerose
Developer: Black Lilith
Translation: Amidahara Cat Police
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Same setting: Taimanin Asagi Premium Box
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - - TORRENT

Patches: v1.01 Bugfix

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

View attachment 440292 View attachment 440296 View attachment 440293 View attachment 440294 View attachment 440295 View attachment 439163 View attachment 439166 View attachment 439167 View attachment 439168
I can't find the left 3 scene viewer. What do I have to do?
erg.JPG

Otakulord101

May 12, 2020
The good ending path leads to the main heroine never being raped. The side girls still get raped or suffer. One of them dies in a pretty fucked up way so beware of that. If you can't even handle that much, Black Lilith games are NOT for you.

You need 2 playthroughs for all the scenes.

Just choose the opposite ones for the bad endings and all the scenes you missed. There are 3 bad endings. The first two will result in game over. The final bad ending is really awesome. 2nd bad ending is pretty good too. First bad ending is ok. The good ending is just ok too.
Thank you so much.I hate NTR stuff glad it ends well

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me? I really want to play this game. I followed the instruction and dropped the bugfix in the witch of steel annerose folder but when i go to start the game I get this.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes