• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NovaSiva

Nov 12, 2020
OK. For this, there are 4 routes. I can't post links yet because of the 3 posts rule. But here it is:

1. TRUE END
  2. Miki, you have to run!
  3. Save 1
  4. Charge in with all I've got!
  5. Save 2
  6. Distract her and bail out.
  7. Pull away from Miki.
  8. It's something else...
  9. Kill Annerose.
  10. Save 3
  11. There's no time for that.
  12. I have to be smart about this.
  13. It's an Immortal's Intuition!
  14. BAD END (1)
  15. Load Save 1
  16. Have to find a weapon!
  17. BAD END (2)
  18. Load Save 2
  19. Talk with Michiko.
  20. Give in to my desire.
  21. Steal from Annerose.
  22. BAD END (3)
  23. Load Save 3
  24. I am sort of interested...
  25. Give in and push her down.
  26. Save 4
  27. I have to believe!
  28. TRUE END (without H-scene at the end)
  29. Load Save 4
  30. It's an Immortal's Intuition!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've made a temporary solution to the mirrors being down. The speed should be around 10x or more faster than the mirrors that are currently up:

Sagara-kun If you needed the game that might be relevant for you.

datboicome

Aug 30, 2019
For some reason, I unpacked the game, opened the exe file and the game failed to open?? Also when I try to open the exe it disappeared entirely and trying to place a spare exe file from the rar file doesn't work. Help?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For some reason, I unpacked the game, opened the exe file and the game failed to open?? Also when I try to open the exe it disappeared entirely and trying to place a spare exe file from the rar file doesn't work. Help?
Please share a screenshot of the error you're getting.

datboicome

Aug 30, 2019
t
Please share a screenshot of the error you're getting.
There wasn't even any error message, the game just closed itself a moment after opening the exe file. The later when I tried to open the exe as admin it disappeared and even after copying a spare exe from the rar and re-unpacking it, I still couldn't find the exe

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
t

There wasn't even any error message, the game just closed itself a moment after opening the exe file. The later when I tried to open the exe as admin it disappeared and even after copying a spare exe from the rar and re-unpacking it, I still couldn't find the exe
Your explanation almost makes it sound like a firewall issue, but I don't think it is.

Try this:
  • Check task manager to see if it's open in the background. If unsure, restart the PC.
  • Execute with jap locale( )
  • Maybe the game requires to be unzipped with Japanese charset. That can be done under .
  • Make sure you applied the v1.01 bugfix.
Tell me if it won't work after trying that.

Edit: If it ends up being a firewall issue .
Other firewalls you installed you'll have to find out how to make exclusions in on your own.

Last edited:

datboicome

Aug 30, 2019
Your explanation almost makes it sound like a firewall issue, but I don't think it is.

Try this:
  • Check task manager to see if it's open in the background. If unsure, restart the PC.
  • Execute with jap locale( )
  • Maybe the game requires to be unzipped with Japanese charset. That can be done under .
  • Make sure you applied the v1.01 bugfix.
Tell me if it won't work after trying that.

Edit: If it ends up being a firewall issue .
Other firewalls you installed you'll have to find out how to make exclusions in on your own.
Tried the anti-virus route, the exe file was not even on the exceptions list. I tried with other Black Lilith games and they all got the same problem except for Space Pirate Sarah. What's with the game engine used by Lilith?? In fact iirc, Cara the blood lord ( another Lilith game that seems to use the same engine) ran fine for me within the first few weeks then somehow one day I opened it's folder and cannot find the exe file for the game, re-installing it also failed to solve the problem.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
View attachment 439165

Overview:
The stage is set in an abandoned city called Amidahara, inhabited by monsters, criminals and armed refugees. There lives Annerose, a female witch blade, who runs a private detective agency.

One day, a girl named Miki comes by and asks Annerose for help in finding her brother. Starting from her request, Annerose gets involved in fierce power struggles between the dark forces in the city...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-24
Release Date: Japanese 2010-04-23, English 2019-10-23
Original Title: 鋼鉄の魔女アンネローゼ
Aliases: Annerose - the Witch of Iron, Steel Witch Annerose, Koutetsu no Majo Annerose
Developer: Black Lilith
Translation: Amidahara Cat Police
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Same setting: Taimanin Asagi Premium Box
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches: v1.01 Bugfix

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

View attachment 440292 View attachment 440296 View attachment 440293 View attachment 440294 View attachment 440295 View attachment 439163 View attachment 439166 View attachment 439167 View attachment 439168
need new links, none of them are working......

Hpdetarem007

Aug 9, 2021
I don't if we have someone of this page but if it is, can someone explain me the full process I have to do to play this game. Thanks for your answers.

Oct 7, 2021
For the record, has anyone actually been able to play this game with the usual Locale Emulator? It seems like a lot of people are having this problem, and for people with no technical or programming knowledge, the answers aren't as easy to lookup as some may think.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Edit: This seems to be becoming a habit. I post a problem here and then end up finding the solution 10 minutes later; it was changing the system locale in the Administrative tab of the Region option in the control panel. Completely forgot that was a thing, gonna need to check if I did that on my laptop. Keeping the comment up incase someone else had this problem

hrm, I'm having some trouble running this on Windows 10 and I don't know why. Seems to be happening with all of BL's VNs for me. I could run them all just fine on my laptop, which ran Windows 8.1, but it's not really the best thing to use. I've tried to download DirectX9 and changing my locale to Japanese, but I just keep getting the same "??????????? (syntax error)"
[1].png
Again, this is happening for all of Black Lilith's VNs even though they all work on my 8.1 laptop. It seems to be just BL's too, maybe due to the age, because I haven't run into this problem on any other game yet.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes