Ali245

Jan 5, 2021
The good ending path leads to the main heroine never being raped. The side girls still get raped or suffer. One of them dies in a pretty fucked up way so beware of that. If you can't even handle that much, Black Lilith games are NOT for you.

You need 2 playthroughs for all the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just choose the opposite ones for the bad endings and all the scenes you missed. There are 3 bad endings. The first two will result in game over. The final bad ending is really awesome. 2nd bad ending is pretty good too. First bad ending is ok. The good ending is just ok too.

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
Questions to anyone who can answer them

1) Why are most of the download options 637MB but the LetsUpload option is 1023MB?
2) How come the UploadHaven, WorkUpload and MEGA options don't work?
3) How do I use the patch? What is the name of the folder I apply it to?

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
collective iq of this thread: 23

People who come to this site and register should be made to watch a crash course vid on how to enable JP locale, and answer a quick quiz at the end of it before being allowed to post. They want thier free gaymes. so they would actually do it, and from what ive seen while lurking , It would save everyone else within in the community that answers the same questions over and over a crazy amount of time, keep threads less autistic and cluttered with useless fuckery for pages and pages. Win win. No offense to stupid people or anything though.. kek.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
collective iq of this thread: 23

People who come to this site and register should be made to watch a crash course vid on how to enable JP locale, and answer a quick quiz at the end of it before being allowed to post. They want thier free gaymes. so they would actually do it, and from what ive seen while lurking , It would save everyone else within in the community that answers the same questions over and over a crazy amount of time, keep threads less autistic and cluttered with useless fuckery for pages and pages. Win win. No offense to stupid people or anything though.. kek.
I second this. On another site I go to for H, there's actually a section with tutorial videos on how to use torrent, change locale and other things. Something like that would be beneficial for anyone new to this site. Also, the word you were looking for was "ignorant" not "stupid". Stay civil ol chap.

greed2

Feb 20, 2021
Just to clear things up there because somebody in this thread seems to be making shit up, there IS a very clear good ending where the MC and Annerose live happily ever after. Despite being set in the same universe this isn't as hopeless as Taimanin Asagi. It depends on the choices you make, if you raise enough "bad" flags then she'll get raped by various things and you'll get one of the bad endings. Now it's been years since I've played this but I'm pretty sure you can avoid Annerose getting raped at all and only have her have sex with the MC.

Also in general if you see the label "Black Lilith" then you should expect lots and lots of rape and fucked up situations, so going into this thread crying about it is pretty dumb.
To put it plain and simple, any scenario where Annerose gets raped is a bad-end scenario. This game is fairly unique because the MC isn't a girl but rather a guy who wound up wrong place wrong time and wound up as the heroine MC's (Annerose) zombie slave, but after getting bullied enough by her tries to get her to fall in love with him (via mass amounts of sexual harrassment).

Basically at several points of the game there's choices to make, where if you make the wrong one, Annerose gets raped, and it's a bad ending, eventually you can make it to the very end of the game and if you still made too many wrong choices, you get the same bad ending the animation adaptation gave us.

Outside of Annerose there's some unavoidable rape scenarios, but if anything it's basically shutting down the possibility of a harem (Annerose is the focus, afterall) and it's possible you can miss getting the true ending, though iirc getting that is just picking a few choices that show you care about Annerose more than the other 3 girls before having sex with them.

All in all it's a pretty good game that's kind of separate from BL standard because the male MC isn't evil (though he's quite mischevious in taking Annerose's virginity and eventually making her his) and most of the rape scenarios can be avoided as those are actually bad ends.
Question, About Aishe (the sexy dark skinned girl with violet hair), is there a route where she avoids the same fate as the animated hentai? Or is her fate the same regardless of route? T_T

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Question, About Aishe (the sexy dark skinned girl with violet hair), is there a route where she avoids the same fate as the animated hentai? Or is her fate the same regardless of route? T_T
nope, she dies no matter what, unfortunately, and the way she dies in the game is a lot more morbid than simply getting vore'd in the anime

greed2

Feb 20, 2021
nope, she dies no matter what, unfortunately, and the way she dies in the game is a lot more morbid than simply getting vore'd in the anime
I see, thanks.
damn, that is horrible, one of the sexiest characters die no matter which route; if this was Re:Creators, I can only imagine how the male character will complain to his creators for giving him so limited choices T_T
Thank you for warning me. Really Appreciate your reply.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I see, thanks.
damn, that is horrible, one of the sexiest characters die no matter which route; if this was Re:Creators, I can only imagine how the male character will complain to his creators for giving him so limited choices T_T
Thank you for warning me. Really Appreciate your reply.
To put it plainly too, if you want to skip past this point cuz of it:

greed2

Feb 20, 2021
This may be the wrong place to ask but what forums can I ask about other visual novel games? I am looking for spoilers on the visual novel game, that Milk Money (Uba) is based on
Just curious on what other routes are possible that wasn’t shown in the anime.

And sorry, I am new to this website. I soley came here to find any alternative routes about Aisha.

To put it plainly too, if you want to skip past this point cuz of it:
Thank you again. I appreciate your reply. Just in relation to your spoiler, I find it odd that Necromancy isn’t a feasible option for Aisha, especially since our main character is supposed to be a zombie. Anyway, love Aisha, she is super sexy T_T yet no other fate for her.

BrookJjron

May 10, 2021
Hiii, I have played this game its one of best of it's own kind , I like to know are they going to make sequel of this game

75498Nuclear code

May 25, 2021
I can't seem to find the scene where maifeng and her party rapes FL in the warehouse situation like in anime ep 2.. I got two choices and even if I pick the latter one it only resulted in ML getting the same result as the first choice.. Thanks to that Im missing 3 scenes from my collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes