• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Still playing through the game, but it looks like that one is the true good ending? I believe you get that one if your compatibility with Anne is high. Meaning you need to pick all the choices that supports and belives in Anne. Like the first choice, you say I am Annerose's Immortal! You run from Michiru and go massage Anne. You don't fall for Miki. You don't lose your cool with Ray. Say Immortal's intuition. Stuff like that. I could be wrong though.
Close enough. It's very possible to get the "good" ending without getting the true version of it, which was kind of annoying trying to figure out in Japanese but I'm sure it's way easier now in English. Just favor Annerose in pretty much everything.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Hm.

Time to utterly destroy this weak ass pathetic loser MC and subject him to True Paradise:

A world where only I -
that means everything with tentacles and superhuge schlongs -
will have the Dumpster,
and the loser gets glued onto a chair with eyes forcefully pinned open so he cannot look away and must watch what all my superiour avatars do to the Dumpster.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(...)
The RED part equals about 10^1000 more HA's

Rei334

Jul 7, 2018
For anyone having problem even after locale emulator and region change.
datasu.ksd is corrupted. Someone gave a link to a file on page 3 download that and replace it. That should make it work.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a path where the girls get fucked by ONLY the MC?
Not an NTR fan and Lilith hentai tend to have lots of NTR...

cristo601

Apr 16, 2018
I encountered a bug where there is no text in game. It doesn't appear at all. Even after deleting and re-extracting the game it has the same problem. Any ideas?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Hi I'cant play this game because I change the locale my pc setting and the program but It's not work.
Get this then all you have to do is right click the exe of the game and choose to run it in Japanese admin

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes