4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I heard that there is a public ending for this game once certain criteria are met. Does the public ending trigger automatically or is it done with the dress? How do I get the public ending?

Is the public ending the one where she gets fucked by Genie while sucking off the guys from Slytherin?

Thanks

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I heard that there is a public ending for this game once certain criteria are met. Does the public ending trigger automatically or is it done with the dress? How do I get the public ending?

Is the public ending the one where she gets fucked by Genie while sucking off the guys from Slytherin?

Thanks
Having played this through a few times, I'm pretty sure that's the only public ending, triggered by the dress.

Reactions: moon.buster

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How is that possible? Have you clicked on the door and summoned Snape & Hermione a bunch of times?
Of course I have. Snape just hangs out with me at night and I can do literally nothing with Hermoine except for pointless chit-chat. When I tried to start the tutoring there was a message along the lines of "Yeah well, this isn't actually in the game lol".

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Of course I have. Snape just hangs out with me at night and I can do literally nothing with Hermoine except for pointless chit-chat. When I tried to start the tutoring there was a message along the lines of "Yeah well, this isn't actually in the game lol".
Have you gotten Slitherins points higher that Griffindors? Hermoine only tries to get more points when there's a deficit. Hanging out with Snape with a bottle of wine in the evening increases Slytherins points, if you don't have the wine it doesn't work. You get wine randomly from the cupboard or from the shop.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you want to advance faster then cheat more gold and more points to gryffindor.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Have you gotten Slitherins points higher that Griffindors? Hermoine only tries to get more points when there's a deficit. Hanging out with Snape with a bottle of wine in the evening increases Slytherins points, if you don't have the wine it doesn't work. You get wine randomly from the cupboard or from the shop.
Yeah, Slytherin has more points than any other house. Maybe it's a bug? Anyway, it sucks. Deleting this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, Slytherin has more points than any other house. Maybe it's a bug? Anyway, it sucks. Deleting this.
not a bug, if you don't cheat big lead to gryff then genie needs to spend every possible night with severus.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. do you have healing potions?
2. defend when he is preparing to attack (summoning)
3. if you got health potion then use it when he is defending

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Why the fuck i can't beat him? View attachment 692479
The best way to WIN the fight is to...

1) Open the fight with an ATTACK and then
2) Guard until Snape sends a Lightning Bolt at you, or the Demonic hand throws the Blue Orbs at you
3) Then... Rinse & Repeat the cycle, using the Healing Potion as needed

Other than the 1st Attack, you should ONLY ever Attack Snape AFTER you have Defended against an Attack...

Yes the fight will last longer BUT... Following this pattern should guarantee that you win the battle... So that you can proceed with the game with the goal of Training the lovely Hermione, until she becomes your personal, CumSlut... FuckToy... or whatever else you may wish to call her...

Good Luck and Happy Training...:love::devilish::love::devilish::love::devilish:(y)(y)(y)

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Hey i found something called, Witch_Trainer_Silver, is that the updated version of this or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey i found something called, Witch_Trainer_Silver, is that the updated version of this or something?
mod of this and that way it's own game. another worth to try is witch trainer feodosiys mod. innocent witches is 3rd which happens in same enviroment but won't recommend it.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
No... Witch Trainer Silver is a series of MOD's of Witch Trainer that was made by AKABUR

But he is not involved with production of the SILVER MOD's...

I would suggest that you check out both of them... There are elements in the original game that are not used in the Silver MOD... and there are different twists in the Silver MOD that are not in the original game...

I have enjoyed, and still enjoy playing both of them.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes