4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
so what the differences between WT Silver mod and normal Akabur's WT?
n What are the four ending?
R Luna, Cho and other female witches in the normal version?
ohh.. will there be gold edition?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
so what the differences between WT Silver mod and normal Akabur's WT?
n What are the four ending?
R Luna, Cho and other female witches in the normal version?
ohh.. will there be gold edition?
Akabur's version of course is the original, and don't expect him to ever update to a gold edition. He was annoyed when others started using the assets of the incomplete WT to make money off them. So he rushed the ending of this just to get it done and then washed his hands of the whole thing. It only has Hermione.

WT Silver is a mod that adds a bunch of new characters, story and other stuff.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Akabur's version of course is the original, and don't expect him to ever update to a gold edition. He was annoyed when others started using the assets of the incomplete WT to make money off them. So he rushed the ending of this just to get it done and then washed his hands of the whole thing. It only has Hermione.

WT Silver is a mod that adds a bunch of new characters, story and other stuff.
Same creator?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Akabur has no involvement in WT Silver. There have been several other mods of the original WT game but nowadays Silver is the only one I think is worth trying out.
wt silver and wt silver with extra pack (if current version has daphne) and wt feodosiys mod (which has maybe more content than in wts).

on some mod genie and severus have 3some with hermione but can't remember on what.

Reactions: Ego0XO

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
From @muttdoggy

There are 2 ways to find out. One is checking for a file and another way is by running the game. Look for a file called options.rpy in the *Your Game*/game folder and also by checking *Your Game*/renpy/common/00console.rpy for the config.console variable set to "True". Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and look for "config.console" and see if its set for true or false. If it's true then you can use command console. Another method is to run the game and use shift+d to bring up the developer console or try shift+o to use the command console.
If you check and you don't have the file options.rpy or your config.console is false, you can make it so you can cheat.
This means you can use command console --
config.console = True

Witch Trianer..
gold = XXX
slytherin = XX
gryffindor = XX
hufflepuff = xx
ravenclaw = xx
I use those.. I keep the gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw scores low and the slytherin score high.
whats a good low number i used 10 on all and 99 for slytherin
also is there anymore cheats other then ones ya stated above?i tried strength=99 doesnt seem to done anything
im fighting some annoying wizard guy 1st battle heh cant win

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so what stats does our char have?does it need strength?looking for stats to try and console cheat the fuck out of them
sick of dying LOL only at first fight ffs
strength=100
energy=100
WTF WORKS?

Last edited:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
hi, after many many many years i want to play this game again. can someone tell me which mod is the best / has most content overall etc? i dont have the time to try out every single mod. so yeah

just need a quick answer on that. ( and possibly a link if it doesnt exist on this site ) .
i remember WT silver was the best couple years ago. is that still the case?

Brodolf Shitler

Jul 2, 2020
hi, after many many many years i want to play this game again. can someone tell me which mod is the best / has most content overall etc? i dont have the time to try out every single mod. so yeah

just need a quick answer on that. ( and possibly a link if it doesnt exist on this site ) .
i remember WT silver was the best couple years ago. is that still the case?
Yes, without question silver all the way https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-38-5-silver-studio-games.1697/
It is about to get the 1.39 update I'd wait for that to come out.

Reactions: alasad
May 28, 2019
So I'm stuck somehow, if anybody can chime in that would be great.
Playing original version, no mods.

Been reading the fictional books (except the last one) so I unlocked a good chunk of favors.

The thing is, the last few of those she will absolutely deny doing them, even when her house point is not the highest.

I replayed the old favor (both personal and public) but they're the same. I suspect there has to be an item to push her toward more corruption, but I don't know what. I don't know what factors control her level of corruption.

Does giving her presents give her more corruption? Repeat old favors? Buy her apparel items? I'm lost at what I need to do to keep her corruption progress go smoothly.

(Also, what is the point of the "Sacred Scroll" items? Should I even waste money on those?)

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
So I'm stuck somehow, if anybody can chime in that would be great.
Playing original version, no mods.

Been reading the fictional books (except the last one) so I unlocked a good chunk of favors.

The thing is, the last few of those she will absolutely deny doing them, even when her house point is not the highest.

I replayed the old favor (both personal and public) but they're the same. I suspect there has to be an item to push her toward more corruption, but I don't know what. I don't know what factors control her level of corruption.

Does giving her presents give her more corruption? Repeat old favors? Buy her apparel items? I'm lost at what I need to do to keep her corruption progress go smoothly.

(Also, what is the point of the "Sacred Scroll" items? Should I even waste money on those?)
There is a Walkthrough/Checklist that is posted on reddit.com titled - Hermione Trainer Walkthrough (Akabur) NSFW

The WAIFU book has to be read 5 times (the correct sequence is listed in that WT) in order to unlock the DAHR voucher

The WT also explains and somewhat details how to navigate doing the favours to advance the 'Whoring Level'

Reactions: Golden Vampire

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
I really need walktrough on this long ass trainer game

1. Stubborn cuntmoine wont accept any lewd gift
2. Wont do public favor on teacher
3. Stay mad upset mad. (buy her gift, still MAD)
3. No stats (corruption, obedience etc)
4. Rumage stuff is RNG
5. Gold payment is too few, stuff too expensive
6. Can only buy shit once a few day. (stupid owl delivery, get a jetpack or something)
7. Completing 4 Waifu book ending is stupid (take hundred of click to complete, way to go)
I rather use time to farm granblue fantasy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

3. Stay mad mad MAD
4. Rumage stuff is RNG
5. Gold payment is too few, stuff to expensive
6. Can only buy shit once a day
7. Completing Waifu book ending is stupid (take hundred of click to complete, way to go)
1. give her non-lewd gifts like choco, beer and owl toy until she accepts more lewd.
2. just do other favors with her until she does or wait that gryff is behind on points again.
3. give gifts until she isn't mad.
4. yes and that's why there's shopping catalog.
5. true but you can cheat more gold.
6. true but nothing can be done.
7. speedreading helps and also holding ctrl down.
8. try witch trainer silver, it has all and more what this had and also more girls.

Reactions: rusng

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

3. Stay mad upset mad. (buy her gift, still MAD)
4. Rumage stuff is RNG
5. Gold payment is too few, stuff too expensive
6. Can only buy shit once a few day. (stupid owl delivery, get a jetpack or something)
7. Completing 4 Waifu book ending is stupid (take hundred of click to complete, way to go)

Scroll up about 3 postings to #235 and I tell you where to find it.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes