4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
1. give her non-lewd gifts like choco, beer and owl toy until she accepts more lewd.
2. just do other favors with her until she does or wait that gryff is behind on points again.
3. give gifts until she isn't mad.
4. yes and that's why there's shopping catalog.
5. true but you can cheat more gold.
6. true but nothing can be done.
7. speedreading helps and also holding ctrl down.
8. try witch trainer silver, it has all and more what this had and also more girls.
Yes already tried silver
And my God it's 9000 times better
They really knows where the downside of the og game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can i use my save from this one to silver?
no 2 separate games but luckily wts has cheat menu where you can get hermione maxed and tons of gold etc so no need to grind that much.

jmulvy

Apr 1, 2020
What better way to introduce myself to community than to provide some pro secrets? Figured I would do it here since the OG Akabur game is what I am currently experimenting on. I am still learning python myself and how it works in RenPy but if you can get the config console to open [GAME FOLDER/ renpy/ common/ 00console.rpy SET config.console = True] then you just need to know the name of some variables to manipulate. I like using saveeditonline. You drop a save file in and it reads all variables. No need to make changes and save a new file then overwrite and reload your game. Instead, just use it to list the variables for yourself then in-game, use Shift+O to open the console and type something like
Code:
gold=100000
and press enter. Then esc to close console.

You can use this to change stats
Code:
imagination=5
give items
Code:
nets=10
(fishnets x 10) activate events
Code:
package_is_here=1
(true/false, forces package from owl without waiting, best if used with something like
Code:
bought_miniskirt=1
because buying an item and then forcing its arrival will still cause game to make you wait before you are able to buy again) and activating sprites
Code:
sperm_on_tits=1
Finally to answer some questions I saw previously.
- Use potions to heal yourself when fighting Snape, that you get by checking the cupboard each day before the fight. Also
Code:
potions=5
- to add butter beer use
Code:
beer=100
- force private favors with
Code:
buying_favors_from_hermione_unlocked=1
- likewise force public favors with
Code:
 lock_public_favors=0
- Oh and of course
Code:
whoring=24
will make her say yes every time. Though there are some game scripts that require you to do each favor more than once to complete and she may or may not be happy about them but that is what the beer is for. I am currently trying to figure out how to get all the endings but it seems to be more complicated than I originally thought. Enjoy!

ISSOU78400

Feb 28, 2020
Please i won't fond solution, i'm 80 data and i didn't unclock luna, i can't do action with Susan.... how unclock other characters and progress with cho please ?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Please i won't fond solution, i'm 80 data and i didn't unclock luna, i can't do action with Susan.... how unclock other characters and progress with cho please ?
You're in the wrong thread. This is the original game and doesn't contain the things you are asking. You must be talking about one of the various modded versions, or other Hogwarts game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this original game has only hermione, if you want more girls then play other witch trainer games.

Infinitygamer06

Jun 1, 2020
From @muttdoggy

There are 2 ways to find out. One is checking for a file and another way is by running the game. Look for a file called options.rpy in the *Your Game*/game folder and also by checking *Your Game*/renpy/common/00console.rpy for the config.console variable set to "True". Just open 00console.rpy with notepad and look for "config.console" and see if its set for true or false. If it's true then you can use command console. Another method is to run the game and use shift+d to bring up the developer console or try shift+o to use the command console.
If you check and you don't have the file options.rpy or your config.console is false, you can make it so you can cheat.
This means you can use command console --
config.console = True

Witch Trianer..
gold = XXX
slytherin = XX
gryffindor = XX
hufflepuff = xx
ravenclaw = xx
I use those.. I keep the gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw scores low and the slytherin score high.
I typed in gold = 100 and it didnt work am I missing something?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes