slytherin = XXX
gryffindor = XXX
hufflepuff = XXX
ravenclaw = XXX

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm curious. Is it impossible to fill some of the greyed out hearts without levelling up the favour tier or does persistence eventually pay off? When I played this a long time ago I just levelled up as soon as I could and someone told me I'd missed out on some favours that way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm curious. Is it impossible to fill some of the greyed out hearts without levelling up the favour tier or does persistence eventually pay off? When I played this a long time ago I just levelled up as soon as I could and someone told me I'd missed out on some favours that way.
wrong witch trainer.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
wrong witch trainer.
No. It really isn't. This is the game with Genie at Hogwarts.
I think I've figured out a misunderstanding. The dude that told me I'd miss content may have been talking about a modded version maybe :unsure: but I only play the vanilla version. I just prefer the flow of the progression (even with the grind) and Hermione's personality felt like it changed in the modded version I tried. I thought they were talking about when you read the books to unlock the next favours before you've maxed the previous favours out.
Does everyone else play the modded version over this version? Seems like people automatically go to a version with Tonks in it when I talk to them about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does everyone else play the modded version over this version? Seems like people automatically go to a version with Tonks in it when I talk to them about it.
i play and it is same game as this except improved graphics, more chars and more hermione favors.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
i play and it is same game as this except improved graphics, more chars and more hermione favors.
I felt like the rivalry content made me just dislike Hermione more than anything. If I were to play that modded version again it really wouldn't be for Hermione. I know that's just me though, I can see why other people would prefer it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I felt like the rivalry content made me just dislike Hermione more than anything. If I were to play that modded version again it really wouldn't be for Hermione. I know that's just me though, I can see why other people would prefer it.
school is full of girls so why he should focus on 1 girl only? besides on 1 path luna(tic) and hermione become bffs.

Neno460

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, it's by the same author, and has the same kind of humor. I enjoyed them both, although I think Princess Trainer is the better game.

Akabur has also done a game based on Lara Croft (very short and simple) and one based on Cinderella (very short and probably worthwhile). He also collaborated with another guy on a long multi-part series called Broken Heart Bordello that is not too bad if you're at a loose end.
What is the name of lara croft and Cinderella game?

Toaster22

Jan 21, 2017
What is the name of lara croft and Cinderella game?
The Lara Croft one was called Butler's Bitch and the Cinderella one seems to be known as either Akabur's Cinderella or Akabur's Cinderella's Ball.

They are both flash games and don't seem to be available here at F95. I think I played them in a browser at one of those websites that has a lot of flash games.

With a quick search online I could find a download link for the Butler's Bitch game at a website called ulmf. And the Cinderella game may be playable at one called newgrounds.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
school is full of girls so why he should focus on 1 girl only? besides on 1 path luna(tic) and hermione become bffs.
Just because there are other girls doesn't mean they have to be dicks about it. I never got far enough to get to Luna because I already disliked both Hermione and Cho due to the attitudes that they had toward each other. Having to put up with their shit sucked the fun out of the game for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they are from different houses so ofc they aren't that friendly to eachother.

Reactions: D!3
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes