jstorm123

May 3, 2018
@SirPinha
Uploaded new version (Also edited my previous post to include new links)

Changelog:
* Fixed Snape duel issues with the buttons
* Added missing images for Cho clothing
* Fixed missing variable
* Added fallback function in case of more missing images, it will simply return blank image instead of raising an exception

Yo thank you so much for the fix dude , but there is still a few bug i would like to point out , the cho clothing bug is still there and it seems that the sprite option is still bugged out .

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
That probably has more to do with the original creator ( whose native language isn't English ) getting his vernacular from us denizens of Ilvermorny, then an attempt to baffle the British. The team here has been trying to immerse it more into the "Queen's Speech", if you will, Cho in particular. But, honestly that's a fairly low priority for immersions sake, I would think.

That being said, Exchange students would be a neat concept, I think. ^^;
For sure, I've been working towards removing americanized language withour using british slang or words which might confuse or alienate the player to much.

"Pants" might confuse people for example.

Aoki daisuke

Jun 22, 2018
@SirPinha
Uploaded new version (Also edited my previous post to include new links)

Changelog:
* Fixed Snape duel issues with the buttons
* Added missing images for Cho clothing
* Fixed missing variable
* Added fallback function in case of more missing images, it will simply return blank image instead of raising an exception

Thank you so much. Now this truly feels like a phone game. But sorry to say it, but Cho is still bugged.
It occurs while receiving the first clothe for Cho, I suppose. Tried clicking on ignore several times, and rollback too.
I also reseted Cho content using the cheat but the bug happened again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
I gotta say, I'm enjoying the card game quite a bit. Really looking forward to new/better cards, and challenging more people!

Ashfordls

Nov 26, 2018
1. give her gifts and more expensive more she likes you (hint: brooms).
2. is hermione maxed on whoring? has hat talked to you about getting new girl? have you talked to hermione about getting new girl?
3. cho isn't finished.
I see, then
1. Will I get anything for maxing out Tonks Relationship? eg: new action or new clothes
2. So just Hermione's whoring needs to be maxed or the other two stats (Tutoring and Reputation) need to be maxed too?

thanks for the reply

Dec 10, 2018
I gotta say, I'm enjoying the card game quite a bit. Really looking forward to new/better cards, and challenging more people!
Gonna second this, I quite enjoyed the card game once I got used to it. Ultimately, I would actually like to see a girl who is only progressed through the card game. Ginny Weasley perhaps? Progressing levels of forfeited lewdity as you beat her more and more often?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It's surprising how such a simple game can be so good to play. Have you discovered what you can get at the Weasley brothers' shop for (IIRC) 15 tokens from winning challenge games? ATM that seems to be the only real benefit of playing the game, apart from the enjoyment of the game itself, as the posters you can get to put on your wall are too small to be that exciting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see, then
1. Will I get anything for maxing out Tonks Relationship? eg: new action or new clothes
2. So just Hermione's whoring needs to be maxed or the other two stats (Tutoring and Reputation) need to be maxed too?

thanks for the reply
1. not that i know (haven't maxed it, just high enuf that she strips).
2. yes, rep or tutoring won't matter.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Gonna second this, I quite enjoyed the card game once I got used to it. Ultimately, I would actually like to see a girl who is only progressed through the card game. Ginny Weasley perhaps? Progressing levels of forfeited lewdity as you beat her more and more often?
Glad you guys like it. There probably wont be a girl that would require you to play the Cardgame for her to progress. Whilst you'd miss out on some stuff I want it to be optional and separate as it's quite different from the rest of the game and some people doesn't enjoy card games.

There's some cool new stuff coming soon for it, (Hopefully this update or next if it needs more polish). Nothing as extensive as new challengers being added as other team members are focusing on some other aspects with this update. Also I want to integrate the card game with story stuff a bit as it's more fun that way, which is why I'll wait a little until other characters are further along to make it fit well.

What you can expect though is a (hopefully) more enjoyable way to replay games to get those last tokens you need along with some other stuff ontop.

Reactions: PugWug and Ares02

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Loafy messaged wyrdo multiple times on here to contact him on discord about some of the chibi stuff. I just said that it needed some work and actual writing to make it fit in.
Loafy contacted me TWICE about some Snape chibi stuff and said about the Discord, that was ages ago. I've put up quite a number of things for Silver Team since then.

"I just said that it needed some work and actual writing to make it fit in" - never said that to me.

Personally, I don't like the Silver Discord, this site is much easier for me instead of buying data to be simply ignored on another platform - hah! :)

I can easily incorporate quite a range of things into Silver mod (after having gotten familiar with the differences in code), all that Snape stuff, any chibis, etc,.

If anyone wants something in particular, we can talk.

I find it a bit lame that there was no contact over the "hermione_animated_CG_sex_scene", no comment from you dev lads, nuffin ....kinda odd and lends one to conclusions.
That piece changes the boring static CGs to a series of animations, but ah well ...guess we pretend it never happened. :/

BTW, it is totally in the wrong place!! DURP! ...and no one said anything! lol

Oct 22, 2017
i know that version alr try playing it..it suck btw..I just gonna wait offical apk release
02b98573434eb6a3d8a2f9a480434a625cff134a802c1ed18e3b5726e3deabe6.png
1. There is no "official release" since this mod is still in active development. And the ports aren't currently being done by the "silver" team. So there isn't even a guarantee that the ports will work in time with the other releases.
2. Booom313 was the "official" porter, but still rarely, if at all, fixed his own uploads. There are quite a few unplayable "ports" on his page. But his last silver port was actually deleted from his site. Which is quite appreciated.
3. The last version that was ported was LoafyLemon's version, which works 99%. The only thing that still doesn't work is her first quidditch scene due to an error in the code.
4. If you ignore Hermione's "butt molester" 3 scene, and thus ignore all cho content, you essentially have a "100% playable" 1.35 version of this mod.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Psycho974

Sep 28, 2017
I feel like i've done everything right now but the reputation is stuck at level 21. Happened to someone else ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
done all priv and public favors thrice (well priv having 3 hearts on all)?

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
After all these months, MadMerlin finally PMs me again......

My comp doesn't accept CAPTCHA , so I can't respond to PMs at this time.
Thanks for the message MadMerlin.
I respond here:

MadMerlin said:
We are open to add your content to the game if there is a place for it.
Your Luna sex animation for example is something I believe Mo might want to look into, as he's already mentioned to us that he'd like to add more animated CGs to the game.
Geez, that took four months to even acknowledge it was made.
I said several times I would make it into the game if people wanted it, but no one has spoken up yet. o_O!
Plenty of other scenes can be likewise altered to become animated.
The game can do with a bunch of new animations throughout.

MadMerlin said:
However, not everything is up to our standards. Your chibi clothing for example is something we are not going to add.
Taking high resolution images and scaling them to be chibi size simply won't do. And drawing all new chibi clothing for every chibi there is (standing, walking, groping, sex chibi,..) is work that simply isn't worth it to us, and will take way too much time to do right.
The outfit you equip on the sprite should not have any affect on Chibis or CG scenes in the game. That's the only way chibi clothing can be consistent.
So there will only be the one standard school outfit for the girls chibis.
Here I thought the Susan chibi in Silver was made precisely for doing just that?! Isn't it a higher res image with clothing items fitted specifically for walking?
I thought scaling chibis down is also a thing you guys are doing?

I personally like detail on the chibis they look really good running in game.
Sure, heaps of those clothed chibis I made are crappy - because I rushed them, intending to go back later and redo lots of things with my own art, I saw little point in making them all finished pieces when they'd simply be redone.

The choice to leave the chibis as they are, without any change according to clothing appearance of sprite, as many people have pointed out, looks offputting and breaks immersion.
Of course I understand the reasoning around this decision, though there are workarounds!
I have multiple chibi costumes reflecting the sprite's clothing - very easy to apply, but I suppose I haven't turned my WT mod into a massive Barbie dressup game (seriously, you gotta have content that has context!!!).

MadMerlin said:
Another thing is that the team will less likely want to communicate with you if you keep on criticizing their work, plans, or methods in your posts.
I am indeed critical of the child Astoria and Patreon begging, that will not subside - (funny how in the Discord you guys are now adamant to make her "age appropriate" so as not to lose your Patreon ....why not before!?!?! lol) otherwise I have no objections to make about the Silver team, don't know where you get that I am overtly critical of you guys - ha ha ha, the above sentence I made about "Barbie" sure is critical ...otherwise I do not really bang on like that, I am here to be positive and help to see this game become more than it is.

I remember having said quite a number of nice and appreciative things about you lot.
Some healthy constructive criticism is of course tenable for any person interested in excelling.

MadMerlin said:
I'm sorry about the lack of communication, but you have to stop pressuring us to add your content.
The LACK of communication is what is irksome, how can that abate if it is absent to begin with!? lol

I DO NOT pressure anyone about adding my content (which is only edits thus far)... WTF man!? Goodness gracious, what a claim! lol

I'm not begging to be part of Silver team or looking for accolades, I am joining in here to show some stuff to other fans of the game and most importantly to inspire (Snape stuff, chibi clothes, owl animation, CG animations, make alterations to main room, four girls for each house so relevance to proceedings, etc,.) other developers of Witch Trainer
...and soon to share original content that is applicable to Silver version.

MadMerlin said:
The team is busy getting the update ready, and there is simply no time reviewing and adding your content as well, for stuff we don't really prioritize or plan to expand.
Hence why I made a patch for that "hermione_animated_CG-sex_scene", as it was just going to waste otherwise (that was another quickly thrown together and hastily released edit effort - needs fixing, as it is in the wrong place, many faces aren't synched, some little tweaks, and it uses screens instead of an image picker like a c_c_u).

I can easily add more content as the need arises, as the Ren'Py coding for Silver is quite straightforward once you get yer teeth into it. I'll see what inspires me. ;)

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
@Sharkey
Lol, not at the moment, as can be seen in my hastily thrown together edits (just to see stuff happening in game - ready to be altered at a later date) earlier throughout this comments thread.

As it nears completion, most of the art that I can, I will share here - so one might expect some familiarity, but my mod of a mod (stripped back to almost vanilla... though a couple of things I've kept in, but greatly altered) is well, *cough cough* ...ahem, somewhat different to what has been seen thus far. ;)

(nothing freaky deaky though - ha ha)

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
I think critics drives quality for a people who listens and anger for a narcissists. I work myself in software development, half of our decisions are made by requests and customer critics and feedback.

Also I would suggest you guys take this out of your pasterbin
HOW CAN I HELP?:
If you want to contribute something other than money, feel free to contact me about writing a scene or adding some artwork. You can also do some bug testing and file some issues at the GitHub link above.
I think you guys forgot a little bit what mean open source project.
if here is people who offering help you need to reach them, talk to them and try to bring them in.

also about chibis what the point of having them if they always look the same when your main picture is totally different.
making things easier doesn't make it right.

if you'll proceed like that you'll just push people away and you'll have mods on top of silver mod instead of having perfect game.
you one of the last developers making something for free( for now) but if you want people to help you you need to bring them on board and let them see bigger picture not just sink them down the toilet.

I would really like silver to be an full open source there lots of people with different thoughts who can contribute, but all of them so far where pushed down. I tried myself and was told we are not interested in harsh things and BDSM.
after that i lost my interest in helping.

don't be mad but critics can make things better if you use it not oppose it.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes