philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Update 1.33 is out!
New patch and change-log you can find in the pastebin: Seems like Mo has forgotten to post an announcement and I can't post in that channel for whatever reason.
Anyways, hope you like it. Please report bugs in the bug-channel. An android port will follow in a couple of days.

Reposted from @MadMerlin

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Update 1.33 is out!
New patch and change-log you can find in the pastebin: Seems like Mo has forgotten to post an announcement and I can't post in that channel for whatever reason.
Anyways, hope you like it. Please report bugs in the bug-channel. An android port will follow in a couple of days.

Reposted from @MadMerlin
Android version is not updated yet just so you guys know. Booom is porting it tonight.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So does anyone know how to do the fireplace quest? I turn it on on the night of the full moon like it says there on the changelog but I get bupkis. And yes, I do have the version 1.33 so that isn't the issue.

edit: nvm, I got it.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
The Fireplace quest is 50% Chance during full moon.
Just an FYI for people playing. The last Unlock was added last night and got pushed early to the release. It's 95% Okay but I did some edits on names and some other things that will be in a patch. If you want to play now and get the best possible experience on that specific unlock here's the fixed version that you can use toreplace the file in the game>renpy>rooms>room_of_requirement

Enjoy

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Your image got screwed up. because you put the spoiler between the image url.
Okay, I'll be like everyone else...
I'm glad to inform everyone that version 1.33 has been released, the version for Android is only 1.26. I hope that in a few subsequent messages someone will lay out the link and say that version 1.33 still came out

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hi,

whenever i try to use the "work" option of Hermione I got this popping up:

Ignoring has the same effect as roll back, so i can't unlock cho and other content

I'm on 1.32 btw

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I was getting an error on 1.33 when clicking on "stats", so I took the liberty of fixing it.
If anyone encounters this problem, just download this file and extract into the "game" folder.

Reactions: Voilsh

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
1.33 pc still breaks if Hermione bangs both the guys in the public event. Also, if you go down the luna path there is no file named cheeks_full.png int he luna/body/face/mouth/ directory.you need to rename full.png to get it to work

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes