Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
ahh i see,fair enough then.

i generally dont mind puzzles myself,as long as they're not like,stupidly difficult.

also,i feel like adding that astoria is freaking cute and adorable as heck,and is probably my second favourite in the game,the first being luna,who i'm hoping gets more content in her regular ditzy state soon.
I like Astoria too. I've not written a lot for her yet since I still need to see where Mo is going with her. There is a little bit of her but in a more non canon/parody sort of way in the questline connected to the puzzle so hopefully you'll enjoy my more exaggerated version of the characters.

Feel free to send me a PM or post in this thread if you have any feedback or want to see more of a specific thing since I wrote the majority of it.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I like Astoria too. I've not written a lot for her yet since I still need to see where Mo is going with her. There is a little bit of her but in a more non canon/parody sort of way in the questline connected to the puzzle so hopefully you'll enjoy my more exaggerated version of the characters.

Feel free to send me a PM or post in this thread if you have any feedback or want to see more of a specific thing since I wrote the majority of it.
honestly,all i want to see is regular,ditzy luna get some more content at some point,preferably soon,luna's allways been my favourite and she's the main reason i'm playing this version of WT,i've got the biggest crush on luna.

the sooner i get to have fun with and corrupt ditzy luna the better.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
When I try to load the game, I get this error. You can play, but the game resets the progress of all completed books.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "__Renpy__/shop/_store_items_.rpyc", line 576, in script
  File "/data/data/witchsilver.booom313/files/renpy/execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Wait so if we have 1.32B........are we screwed with some of the quests? Because I've done everything with Astoria spell wise, don't have anything for a Luna option, Cho has repeating lines. Every time I send Astoria with Tonks nothing happens. Never saw anything regarding a puzzle. Ravenclaw has 5675 points while Hermonie has 5375 with her rank at 18.

Jun 28, 2017
Wait so if we have 1.32B........are we screwed with some of the quests? Because I've done everything with Astoria spell wise, don't have anything for a Luna option, Cho has repeating lines. Every time I send Astoria with Tonks nothing happens. Never saw anything regarding a puzzle. Ravenclaw has 5675 points while Hermonie has 5375 with her rank at 18.
dude 1.33 is out already.

ryansd

Oct 6, 2017
hey does anyone have a bug when they try luna content
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'characters/luna/body/face/mouth/wide.png'>:
  File "game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy", line 322, in script
    her "Why on earth would you want me to look like Luna? She's completely mental!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/luna/body/face/mouth/wide.png'.

Full traceback:
    her "Why on earth would you want me to look like Luna? She's completely mental!"
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.33
Sun Aug 26 01:37:01 2018

Reactions: Torak Da Goblin

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Such a question: if at the moment when I manage to achieve some ending, it is possible to keep playing and try another? Does the game go out to the menu and start again completely?

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Such a question: if at the moment when I manage to achieve some ending, it is possible to keep playing and try another? Does the game go out to the menu and start again completely?
Only Hermiones ending ends the game afaik.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait wait wai, so someone actually continued adding stuff to witch trainer? Can i still use my current save to continue?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
This first puzzle is killing me, I feel it's simple but for some reason can't grasp it:noexpression:

Edit: I figured it out.

Reactions: Johnny28

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
hey does anyone have a bug when they try luna content
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'characters/luna/body/face/mouth/wide.png'>:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.33
Sun Aug 26 01:37:01 2018
Easy fix. Open game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy and update two lines:

321 - $ changeLuna("wide", "default", "angry", "wide_smile")
349 - $ changeLuna("seductive", "default", "angry", "wide_smile")

Assuming there aren't any other naming errors that should fix the scene without breaking anything else.

Reactions: ryansd

Hawk9293

Apr 18, 2018
Changelog 1.33:
General:
– New clothe store UI
– Multiple new clothing sets are now purchasable at the store.
– Selecting outfits in the wardrobe has been improved.
Quests:
– A new quest line has been added. Interact with the fireplace during full moon to start it.
– New interactive puzzle.
– New events that unlock with achievements, that aren’t part of the main narrative.
Hermione:
– Added more clothing to her wardrobe.
– New lipstick color: Pink!
– New wardrobe chitchat when equipping underwear.
– New wardrobe chitchat when equipping outfits.
– Hermione will sometimes appear wearing new clothing.
– Removed: Outfit equip at the start of favours.
Astoria:
– Added Astoria’s outfits and more clothing items to her wardrobe. (use spells on Susan a couple more times to unlock it!)
– They can be purchased at the store.
Tonks:
– Tonks can now unlock sexy variants of certain bought outfits.
– New random event when summoning Tonks.
– Nicknames for Tonks.
Cheats:
– New Cheat: Skip to Hermione (day 14)
– All new clothing sets can also be cheated/unlocked. Saves wait times and gold.
PLANNED FUTURE CONTENT:
Bug Fixes
Public Shaming:
• Wear my cum – part 3
• Under the desk blowjob
Potions:
• Hyper sensitivity potion (Ahegao)
• Clone potion
• New path for Hypnosis potion
• Time stop potion
Luna
• New favours
• Chit Chat Dialogue
New Private Favours
• Masturbate for me favour

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait so is there no mote content for submissive Luns after mcbitch forces you change her back? Because in at a third interaction with normal Luna now where she is basically horny and doesn't realize that she is horny.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes