Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What an unhelpful dickhead you are.
And your spam about the fact that several times it was sounded useful?
1. In the subject heading, a direct link to all updates and changes
2. Several previous posts have been provided with changes and updates.
Why write anything at all, if it is not read, but asked?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
And your spam about the fact that several times it was sounded useful?
1. In the subject heading, a direct link to all updates and changes
2. Several previous posts have been provided with changes and updates.
Why write anything at all, if it is not read, but asked?
1 post is not spam.

The Op doesn't have a change log, i went back several pages and couldn't spot anything, so i asked my question. another Member managed to post them without issue or snark or acting like a child.

You had not only enough free time to waste trolling someone but an image to hand suggesting that you do this often, so i'll not reply to you again.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
1 post is not spam.

The Op doesn't have a change log, i went back several pages and couldn't spot anything, so i asked my question. another Member managed to post them without issue or snark or acting like a child.

You had not only enough free time to waste trolling someone but an image to hand suggesting that you do this often, so i'll not reply to you again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If one publishes a link to the new version and changes, how many times should this link be duplicated? If for each asking it is necessary to repeat.
and now count how many times information was mentioned about the update and changes
new version + changlog
post 2055+2057+2058+2060+2063
only new version
post 2067+2068+2083
only changlog
+ messages with repeated questions.
Total minimum one page of spam
If your one message is not spam, then my one message with updates and changes is also not spam. Then why do you force me and other people to duplicate what is already there, that is, do spam?
My message with the update and changes you did not notice, but my picture you noticed. To find what you stubbornly do not see, you need as much time as you spend writing a message 2110
Using your formula (1 message is not spam) I made post 2111.
Is it difficult for you? Questions?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I DL the stable version but when I want to load a previous save:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cs_gui_class'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\JCF\Downloads\game WT Silver-1.33 PC\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cs_gui_class'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.33
Mon Aug 27 21:47:52 2018

Is there a known solution ?

ryansd

Oct 6, 2017
Easy fix. Open game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy and update two lines:

321 - $ changeLuna("wide", "default", "angry", "wide_smile")
349 - $ changeLuna("seductive", "default", "angry", "wide_smile")

Assuming there aren't any other naming errors that should fix the scene without breaking anything else.
thanks it did fix that but now this come out
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'characters/luna/body/face/mouth/frown.png'>:
  File "game/__Renpy__/shop/_store_.rpy", line 117, in script call
    call thx_4_shoping2 #Massage that says "Thank you for shopping here!".
  File "game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy", line 327, in script
    $ changeLuna("seductive", "default", "raised", "frown")
  File "game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy", line 327, in <module>
  File "game/__Renpy__/_luna_/_luna_layering_.rpy", line 178, in changeLuna
    renpy.with_statement(Dissolve(0.3))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/luna/body/face/mouth/frown.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy", line 327, in script
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/__Renpy__/potions/polyjuice_potion.rpy", line 327, in <module>
  File "game/__Renpy__/_luna_/_luna_layering_.rpy", line 178, in changeLuna
    renpy.with_statement(Dissolve(0.3))
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\pc\Desktop\gamee\new\WT_Silver_1.33-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/luna/body/face/mouth/frown.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
WT Silver 1.33
Tue Aug 28 07:01:39 2018

easteregg

May 9, 2018
can someone post the solved puzzle picture
I dont have a screenshot, but it's (obviously) the Symbol of the Deathly Hallows in the middle of the puzzle. In the top left corner is an "A" in the top right corner an "D" and the bottom right corner is the empty field (so the triangle of the Deathly Hallow Symbol isn't complete).

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
The submissive luna stuff goes all the way to a fun scene under the desk where she is essentially addicted to cum. Really love that seriers and wish that we could combine the two so you can enjoy both stories.

Feb 28, 2018
Was looking through the game files earlier and decided to try to add some of the unused outfits into the wardrobe, and since I had some success I thought I'd upload here in case anyone else wants to as well.

Replace the _wardrobe_lists_.rpy file in "WT_Silver_1.33-pc\game\__Renpy__\wardrobe" with the one I've attached (DISCLAIMER: make a backup first) and then follow the README file as you'll need to copy and paste some files so that they are in the right place to be located (bit of a faff but with ctrl C and V it takes no time, without doing this the game will crash). I would've uploaded a zipped folder but I don't know how to do this for free since it'd be fairly large.

This will add ~20+ clothing options for Hermione, and adds Susans dresses as well. One thing to note is that these will work in the wardrobe but the tops and bottoms will cause a crash in any scene where Hermione lifts her top or bottom respectively. Either avoid this and use them in the wardrobe only, or rollback and reload a save when this happens.

If anyone wants this removed for any reason please let me know

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock luna? im basically at the end game and still have got her. I have talked to the hat if that helps.

alex2257

Aug 29, 2018
i know this is an old thread and i dont think ill get an answer but trying to play it it just crashes. any tips?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes