VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
When is Astoria going to get more content?
I remember reading a few months ago that she's not going to get her own corruption path since either Mo or the artist doesn't want to work on that. Not sure if that's changed since then, though.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Could someone explain how to unlock the Luna content please?
I'm up to day 100+ now and I've tried all kinds of different things hoping to just stumble upon it, but it's just not happening...

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Could someone explain how to unlock the Luna content please?
I'm up to day 100+ now and I've tried all kinds of different things hoping to just stumble upon it, but it's just not happening...
Hermione's gotta be at one of the higher whoring levels,i cant remember which one,but once she's there you'll eventually trigger something with the sorting hat which will start luna's stuff

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hermione's gotta be at one of the higher whoring levels,i cant remember which one,but once she's there you'll eventually trigger something with the sorting hat which will start luna's stuff
Yeah it literally just happened. Whoring 20...
That's insane, my game is at day 105 and I've almost done everything else... >.<

Reactions: asdas456

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, i have a question, when we try for the first time to make hermione drink a potion she tell us " u dont gonna make me drunk with butterbeer again ?" did we can really make her drunk with butterbeer ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorta, its non-alcoholic beverage which is popular among students cause it doesn't cause drunkness, players find it from cup or can buy it from shop. its used early to pacify hermione's mood.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How do you activate the costume specific scenes? Whenever I try and do the Harley 'talk to me' favour it just plays the normal one...

Sep 24, 2018
Hi guys, although I'm just posting now I've been lurking for a long time. A shout out for the devs who've built this great game.

I'm curious about the resources in the folder 29_custom_events. I don't recall accessing them in my playthrough, although I've seen everything else. The "Use her as a Dildo Container" favor I see in the script seems like particularly great fapping material.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes