cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hermione's clothes can be changed, astoria's same, susan's only when she's under spell and tonks is either clothed or nekkid. rest don't have wardrobe options yet.

how many times need to hang with snape so can do (2nd) last mirror thingy? seems that its 20+ times (around 30-40 times since there were many full moons during hangouts).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and we ask again why? with cheating you get hermione to full whore in 10 secs (and done priv favors in hr and public favors ~30 mins and tutorings in ~hr) and no need to read books either, only things which take time are getting luna and cho and astoria to learn all spells.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
has anyone seen the promotional picture of evanna for DWTS ? not only does she look gorgeous in it,i feel like the dress she's wearing in it would make for a good outfit for luna in the game,if luna's going to be getting purchasable clothing options.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i'm at the end of the astoria/susan's quest line and susan still don't want me to change her outfit, is it not implemented yet ?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Potions can only be used in the daytime.

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
i'm at the end of the astoria/susan's quest line and susan still don't want me to change her outfit, is it not implemented yet ?
Sumon Astoria and make her cast a spell on Sunsan, it should appear the option to use Imperio Tempo(below Imperio Maximo) witch allows you to change her clothes

`Ghost

Jul 3, 2018
Sorry to ask this but i cant find anywhere in the thread on how to make astoria cast a spell to hermione. would anyone care to enlighten me please?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The start of the game has a pretty bad bug.
If you choose to play properly from the very beginning, during the Snape fight the three options Atk/Def/Pot cannot be interacted with and you remain stuck in the fight.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes