nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Which is the best mod? This or feodisey? Which has the least amount of sprite sex?
I played both, but I think this mod is the "best". Best for my taste.
The other mod is finished and there you have Hermione and Daphe (has the same "sprite sex" as Hermione).

In this mod you have: Hermione, Luna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Cho, Astoria and Susan. (Those three are not so far developed as Luna).
You have much options to customize your characters (different clothes, underwear and so on). If you don't want to play the Hermione Path (it's the same as in Akaburs Witch Trainer), you can skip it by cheating.

So in my opion this mod is by far the best at the moment. The development of this still continues and will make the mod even better.
If you liked the akabur game, try it :)

Reactions: gruntcy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
each mods have their goods and bads and this plus side is that content is still coming.

if sad crab ever gets innocent witches (based on potter books like witch trainers) finished and IF THERE WILL BE SEXSCENES (unlike now) then it'll be close by to this mod on sex (if fucking hermione and all priv favors and tutors are counted as 1 sexscene).

hunterking87

Aug 12, 2018
I'm Using 1.33c and the fight scene doesn't seem to be allowing me to fight. Its been a long time since i played the game so maybe its just me, but my only option is to skip past the fight.

Reactions: zFirebrand

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
is there any walkthrough for this game? started it but didn't finish and now i'm back at it but it seems i have to start over as it's kinda hard to keep track of things. couldn't find anything on google so far.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
I hadn't played this game since 1.16 and boy am I pleased with the improvements! Only thing I'm a little less sanguine on is the slide puzzle from the fireplace. I'm hopeless at those things, and I'd hate to miss out on content...

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I hadn't played this game since 1.16 and boy am I pleased with the improvements! Only thing I'm a little less sanguine on is the slide puzzle from the fireplace. I'm hopeless at those things, and I'd hate to miss out on content...
You get an option to smash it after clicking 300 times. Or in cheat mode you can skip it in the cupboard.

thatwonguy

Jan 29, 2018
Github link in original post is deprecated. New one should be:
github ... slavetrainermod/WT-Silver
(too new to post links)

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I played both, but I think this mod is the "best". Best for my taste.
The other mod is finished and there you have Hermione and Daphe (has the same "sprite sex" as Hermione).

In this mod you have: Hermione, Luna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Cho, Astoria and Susan. (Those three are not so far developed as Luna).
You have much options to customize your characters (different clothes, underwear and so on). If you don't want to play the Hermione Path (it's the same as in Akaburs Witch Trainer), you can skip it by cheating.

So in my opion this mod is by far the best at the moment. The development of this still continues and will make the mod even better.
If you liked the akabur game, try it :)
how can you avoid the Herm¡one Path? Not that I dislike her, on the contrary,but I am just wondering....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
clothing shop has clothes for every1 except luna. just takes a while to buy all those.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes