annam

Apr 13, 2017
How do I progress Cho's story? All I can do is jerk off to her with her cutscenes just showing up randomly it seems

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
How do I progress Cho's story? All I can do is jerk off to her with her cutscenes just showing up randomly it seems
I don't think there is any further progress. If you dig into the game files it does imply that there is a blowjob and rim job favor. But i suspect they are not implemented yet.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
akshually, it's already on the pastbin page under android download. Boom is just too sneaky
The Pastebin is the previous version. (1.33c) Not 1.34

Merlin is not going to do any bugfixes on christmas. He has a list of a few things he wants to fix before the port gets made. So keep reporting issues either here or on our discord to make sure they get looked at for the bugfix release.

Reactions: DrFog
Oct 22, 2017
The Pastebin is the previous version. (1.33c) Not 1.34

Merlin is not going to do any bugfixes on christmas. He has a list of a few things he wants to fix before the port gets made. So keep reporting issues either here or on our discord to make sure they get looked at for the bugfix release.
If that is indeed true, then the name of the file should be replaced. I'll try the link out myself just in case, for all I know, boom could have added some parts of the github build already.

JangleJim

Nov 25, 2018
Attack, guard, and item won't highlight for me so I can't get past the first fight. Anyone have any recommendations?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Unofficial 1.34 bugfixes:
*Fixed puzzlebox being available too soon
*Fixed no fireplace glow for puzzlebox
*Fixed clothing delivery package
*Fixed clothing unlocks
*Disabled titfuck menu option after using breast expansion potion (its not written yet, propably)
Edit: MadMerlin already merged my changes with the official WT-Silver branch on github, you can download the update from there. :)

Reactions: Wyrdo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was milking potion before, not sure if its still in game.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I had a hard time finding the download link, and in the end found out it was pasted on their discord channel...
So for people who have trouble finding the link ->

And there is an unofficial bug fix on the page before this, that I think is needed.Not sure?¿ HF.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It is still too early to play version 1.34, because there are a lot of bugs.
There is a big problem with the delivery of clothes. At any time, delivery may stop working. (you can make 10 orders and get everything, or you can make 2 orders and get only 1). Some received orders are not displayed in the wardrobe. In addition, empty parcels come almost every day, even if nothing was ordered.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It is still too early to play version 1.34, because there are a lot of bugs.
There is a big problem with the delivery of clothes. At any time, delivery may stop working. (you can make 10 orders and get everything, or you can make 2 orders and get only 1). Some received orders are not displayed in the wardrobe. In addition, empty parcels come almost every day, even if nothing was ordered.
It all should be fixed in the bugfix I've made.

Edit: MadMerlin already merged my changes with the official WT-Silver branch on github, you can download the update from there. :)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It all should be fixed in the bugfix I've made.

Yes I'm playing it right now, have no "real" bug breaking issues here.
Let me change my statement, I do get the package error where it keep coming over and over again...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes