somguy

Jun 17, 2017
I get the spell book but it doesnt trigger the training and it seems i get the book over n over from Snape.
Im having the same issue, no matter how many times i get the book from snape it always says no spells to train. She only has the first spell atm...
And i assume you should only be able to get the book from him once? so should a flag be set when you get it (and isnt for some reason)?

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
Im having the same issue, no matter how many times i get the book from snape it always says no spells to train. She only has the first spell atm...
And i assume you should only be able to get the book from him once? so should a flag be set when you get it (and isnt for some reason)?
Yeah, it's like that, but it shouldn't stop you from progressing in Astoria's story. Have you tried summoning Tonks in the morning prior to summoning Astoria and clicking the "Send Astoria with Tonks" option?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It all should be fixed in the bugfix I've made.

Edit: MadMerlin already merged my changes with the official WT-Silver branch on github, you can download the update from there. :)
I and with your fixes problems with clothes have not gone away. I started the game anew with fix. I bought a maid costume, then I made a new order and nothing comes but empty parcels.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Yeah, it's like that, but it shouldn't stop you from progressing in Astoria's story. Have you tried summoning Tonks in the morning prior to summoning Astoria and clicking the "Send Astoria with Tonks" option?
I been sending Astoria to Tonks over n over n get the same thing over n over bout Astoria seeing werewolves n that.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
So what is the furthest each girls story goes thus far?

Hermione obviously has everything as vanilla + more
Luna has a lot of content so far
Cho seems to only go as far as letting me jerk off in front of her
Tonks does literally nothing but show up naked occasionally
Astoria only goes as far as letting me teach her all the spells and goes with Tonks, but nothing ever happens but complaining.

Is this as far as each character goes so far? I'd love more content for both Cho and Tonks, eventually going up to full-on sex, but I highly doubt any of that has been implemented yet

JangleJim

Nov 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the very first battle with Snape, and I've encountered a bug. I was told that I can skip this fight, but there is no obvious way that I can see to do this.

Can anyone help a guy out?

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Has any sexual content been added? Or was this update just HUD improvements? I can`t seem to progress on any of the characters storylines

Finglinger

Feb 18, 2018
I been sending Astoria to Tonks over n over n get the same thing over n over bout Astoria seeing werewolves n that.
Can you put up your save? I'm interested in seeing if there's a bug here.

So what is the furthest each girls story goes thus far?

Hermione obviously has everything as vanilla + more
Luna has a lot of content so far
Cho seems to only go as far as letting me jerk off in front of her
Tonks does literally nothing but show up naked occasionally
Astoria only goes as far as letting me teach her all the spells and goes with Tonks, but nothing ever happens but complaining.

Is this as far as each character goes so far? I'd love more content for both Cho and Tonks, eventually going up to full-on sex, but I highly doubt any of that has been implemented yet
There's a lot of content in the files that are not implemented in the game yet. For example, Cho also has butt massaging and bj scenes, but they are taken out with the comment that the dev doesn't think they are ready yet.

I believe Tonks also has some other scenes that are not in the game yet but I would have to double check.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes