Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
What you said here that Loafy quoted is that you made it sound like that there wasn't going to be any new scenes/sex scenes.
There will be new scenes for Cho, but since it's the beginning for her corruption there most likely wont be "Sex scenes" as of yet. Cho's favour setup is a bit different to Hermione as to have other story events inbetween. We're sort of mixing a storyline inbetween favours rather than favours themselves pushing the narrative. We're also currently looking for an artist to comission CG images from as we've mentioned previously that we had a few issues on the art front the past month or so. Once that is sorted we'll be able to more regularly include original art rather than art edits for CG scenes, it just takes some time to find someone that fits what we need.

I can't really talk exactly what is being included with Cho yet because I both don't want to spoil people or talk about other team members work before it's ready. There is some previously drawn CG images that is going to be used but we're pasing her content properly so it wont have reached "Sex" in the first release.

If Mo's stuff is going in this update you've already seen that there is some sex scenes stuff being added through our teaser channel on the discord for other characters. But compared to what we want to do with Cho those are art edits, which is fine but we'd like to do some more "Athletic" positions if we can for Cho.
Sounds good to me.
It was just my point of view, to me "new scenes" = "new sex favors" like handies or BJ to start like it was for Luna.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I seem to be stuck with Lunas content. I can get her to give me blowjobs under the desk, but nothing else happens after that. The changelog says there should be sex CGs with luna and Hermionie, but I don't know how to get there :/

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I seem to be stuck with Lunas content. I can get her to give me blowjobs under the desk, but nothing else happens after that. The changelog says there should be sex CGs with luna and Hermionie, but I don't know how to get there :/
The sex scenes are in Lunas other path, the dom path. There's a cheat to reset all luna content, do that and go back through raising her dom points instead of sub

Reactions: Cirro84 and Yuuki4

rey cuervo

Jan 10, 2019
there were instructions pages ago but it was to older version.
Sorry but I looked for it and I can not find it brother you do not know where it is or a page where I can find it or you could not explain me I have been trying to include new clothes but nothing

Hyperecchi

Jul 27, 2017
I can't seem to find a way to use the weasly scroll I bought. I went to the attic and got the plant sample, but then... what do I do??

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes