asease1

Sep 24, 2017
okay so I don't get what you are saying in
Instead of the 4 different pages maybe you can get all the information into two.
and I will change the character sheet to 2*5 instead because if it is only 4 long then there be a lot of empty space in the button and this would not look that good.
And if we want to turn the stats screen of we can just add a toggle for that in the option menu so the button is not shown if it turns off, but if we do it like this then the current position of the button would be better or we would get a hole in the UI when it is turn off.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Don't know if it's me or what, but I have found a couple of bugs.

If you click the Hermione/Luna portrait in the upper section at any point, it causes an error screen to come up. Also, if you give Hermione a Transparency Tincture at the very beginning, it will cause an error and not let the scene progress.

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know, because I haven't played this game in awhile, especially with these new mods added in.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Don't know if it's me or what, but I have found a couple of bugs.

If you click the Hermione/Luna portrait in the upper section at any point, it causes an error screen to come up. Also, if you give Hermione a Transparency Tincture at the very beginning, it will cause an error and not let the scene progress.

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know, because I haven't played this game in awhile, especially with these new mods added in.
I got the same problems so just let's wait till they fix it.

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
I am new in this game, Can somebody explain how to trigger event or more than that, can somebody give me the walkthrough ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
events come as you play aka get hermione's whoring up. no walkthrough needed since game is very straightforward, if hermione doean't want to do something then repeat prev. favor and tutor her until you can move on to next favor and repeat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't need walkthrough.

next version might come up this week.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.24):
This update features a complete overhaul of the inventory UI and functionality (credits go largely to MadMerlin for putting in the effort) as well as adding a large number of clothing items and accessories to the store. It also adds a quest system that will be expanded upon in future updates. This will act as a pseudo walkthrough at first but will have new quests added to it in the future that will allow for more gameplay options as well as rewards to the player. This update doesn't add any new scenes to the game as they will be coming in the next week or two to allow for some time for the inevitable bugs that come from an overhaul like this to be found and fixed. Thanks again to MadMerlin, and enjoy!

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Might do some writing over the next couple of days. Is there anything in particular people would like to see in Silver?
well maybe corrupting non-slytherin Luna? She is seemingly naive enough where you can go for that type of route with her...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes