Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Haven't played this since v1.16, so I had a look at the changelog. OMFG, that's a lot of changes and additions. Wow. Time to replay this :)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
By the way guys, does anyone know if tonk's nudity is still in the game or was it taken out? I seem to have trouble triggering her nudity or am i just unlucky?
It's still in the game. I think you need to make her like you enough first, so try giving her gifts, the raunchier the better.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
After going through the changelog I seem to be missing a significant portion of content. Cho seems to be stuck at shortened skirts for Quidditch and only one event to talk with her while Luna seems to be stuck at a only a blowjob under the desk.

Any suggestions or corrections would be appreciated.

Reactions: Bummenphist

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone exactly know how you trigger the new Luna scenes? I can't manage to. I've gone through her sub path as much as I can (sex with Hermione). Her dom stat is 0 and her sub stat 8. But no new scenes or options are triggering.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone exactly know how you trigger the new Luna scenes? I can't manage to. I've gone through her sub path as much as I can (sex with Hermione). Her dom stat is 0 and her sub stat 8. But no new scenes or options are triggering.
Hmm, it's the 4th "Let's have sex" event in the sub path. My save from 1.36.1 didn't update correctly (the event was not reset), but I thought this was an issue, because I used a dev build and I updated the event myself.

You could enable the console (for instance using the unren.bat) and paste in the following command if you still only got 3 hearts for the event:
Code:
ll_pf_sex = event_class(title = "Let's have sex!", start_label = "ll_pf_sex", start_tier = 4, events = [[["ll_pf_sex_T1_intro"],["ll_pf_sex_T1_E1"],["ll_pf_sex_T1_E2"],["ll_pf_sex_T1_E3"]]],iconset = [["heart_empty", "heart_blue"]])

swextal

May 7, 2018
Riiiiìght?!? Soo just because I'm Autistic, You think its perfectly fine to say I'm being a dick..... That is definitely the right thing to do.....
No. Just put a yellow Post-It somewhere reminding you of read previous posts and behave. The world doesn't circle around you in the center just because you have a authismspectrum diagnose. You have to think twice before you behave like you do, even it's hard. You yell out something, get a reply, you reply rudely, and the guy you replied rudely to answers.

No, No, And No, But I have previously said that I'm Autistic in this discussion!
And so what do you mean by that? That we should all know that? Among all other users? Sigh....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Check the settings in preferences for Mega. You can limit the bandwidth there.
don't use mega desktop.

After going through the changelog I seem to be missing a significant portion of content. Cho seems to be stuck at shortened skirts for Quidditch and only one event to talk with her while Luna seems to be stuck at a only a blowjob under the desk.

Any suggestions or corrections would be appreciated.
have you trained cho? aka making her fly high? and started practice match? luna has to bj few times before next favor unlocks, you can try to reset her and start over in that case she got bugged at some point.

Reactions: FloridaNed

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
have you trained cho? aka making her fly high? and started practice match? luna has to bj few times before next favor unlocks, you can try to reset her and start over in that case she got bugged at some point.
How do I go about training her, the last event with her was when she came in and said that her entire team was watching her, as well as her opponents.

Also how many blowjobs does luna need to progress, she's already given three.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I got Cho to dance with Hermoine showing up, is there any content for her after that?
There are different variants of that scene, depending on which dialogue choices you make during it, but I haven;t found anything for Cho after that, apart from buying new outfits for her.

Meanwhile, though I've currently progressed as far as level 20 with Hermione, Luna hasn't yet showed up, which from my vague memories of playing 1.35 I thought would happen automatically and much earlier in the game. Am I missing something?

qingqross

May 15, 2019
I don't get it, 3 stars on talking, 4 stars on public stuff, can't get another test match or anything with cho. The game is hinting at getting rid of her coat but she keeps telling me that that's out of the question. Does it just take some time for the next match to start or something?

Oya

Mar 6, 2018
Full walkthrough please :v
I'm don't have any idea about how to unlock all girl and scene

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Meanwhile, though I've currently progressed as far as level 20 with Hermione, Luna hasn't yet showed up, which from my vague memories of playing 1.35 I thought would happen automatically and much earlier in the game. Am I missing something?
Typical! Five minutes after I posted that, I unlocked Luna.

Reactions: Moonhed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I go about training her, the last event with her was when she came in and said that her entire team was watching her, as well as her opponents.

Also how many blowjobs does luna need to progress, she's already given three.
me thinks you have messed cho so reset her and once she shows up and genie has been told her to train her, you get or need to buy book about quidditch and read it and after genie answers to cho's questions correctly training and modifying her outfit begins and after things are right start practice match and eventually real match.

more than 3.

Typical! Five minutes after I posted that, I unlocked Luna.
yep, that's usual.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
There are different variants of that scene, depending on which dialogue choices you make during it, but I haven;t found anything for Cho after that, apart from buying new outfits for her.

Is there a Hermione "talk" option to "find more girls" or something like that? Might've missed it if you never go into the 'talk' menu (like me).

Reactions: rb813
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes