Fata

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys, is there any walkthrough out there? I think i Miss some content.
Example: Cho always loses her Matches.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
i'm sorry but you cant just use that as an excuse online to protect you from being told not to constantly spam about stuff in threads,i'm also autistic but i dont use my disability as an excuse,you shouldnt either.

learn to be patient and wait for things,i've had to,you can do it as well

I'm not using it as an excuse, But thats at least a better way of talking to me, Thank you!

Also thats not necessarily spamming, Spamming is saying the EXACT same thing, In the shortest amount of time... Which is actually impossible for someone on this site to do, It stops you from typing anything.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i didnt see the sex event. Am I missing something or i have not progress further?
what sex event? luna's favors stop at sex with hermione and h's stop at anal sex.

What is the best gift for Astoria?
why would she need gifts? anyways i'd try those more kinkier gifts. if you mean tonks then broom is best.

choose proper training option and she wins.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
How many times i have to do it?
I did it every day since 3 ingame weeks. Is there a special way to do it?
I just choose show panties and made her outfit the shortest skirt possible and that was it for the first match.

@cxx

well, 16.2 mentioned a new sex scene so i was wondering what is it? and thank you. From the sounds of it, i am still missing luna sex scene with hermonie.

By the way guys, does anyone know if tonk's nudity is still in the game or was it taken out? I seem to have trouble triggering her nudity or am i just unlucky?

Also, i bought the forbidden scroll, what's next? I have cut the plant and talking to hermonie seems to occasionally trigger a scene where she blows u outdoors, but what happened to the tentacles scene?

The last scene at the garden was weeping molly showing her tits, but ever since that day, talking to Hermione no longer trigger the outdoor scene, so was that it? 3 scenes for the forbidden scroll and 0 tentacles?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
No, No, And No, But I have previously said that I'm Autistic in this discussion!
I'm sorry, but I can't remember everything everybody says in the hundreds of pages of the 90 or so game threads I follow. So if I don't recall the you've said you're autistic somewhere in the past on this thread it's not surprising.

Also does being autistic give you a free pass for being rude, or annoying and forgetting the basics of civil conversation? The answer if you're curious is no.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Also, i bought the forbidden scroll, what's next? I have cut the plant and talking to hermonie seems to occasionally trigger a scene where she blows u outdoors, but what happened to the tentacles scene?

The last scene at the garden was weeping molly showing her tits, but ever since that day, talking to Hermione no longer trigger the outdoor scene, so was that it? 3 scenes for the forbidden scroll and 0 tentacles?
iirc After you have the scroll and plant clipping, look at hermione's gift options during the day, in the quest items (make sure it's displaying the 1st page of gifts, w/ the candy or it will be empty when you hit the Q) . The scroll is like the slave collar in that you have to gift it to her for the scene.

wolforge

May 28, 2019
it keeps saying that I have an old unusable file that needs to be removed but I can't find it or clean it. I have the update 1.36.2 in it. I tried a clean installation three times and it keeps coming up what do I need to do to fix it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also are there any new Hermione and Luna scenes?!?
not with hermione (unless those are at ball) besides bj when wins her on cardgame challenge and luna's scenes are on sub path.

Um, the hat on top of the bookshelf isn't clickable...
nope, once hermione has reached high enuf stats hat talks to genie.

well, 16.2 mentioned a new sex scene so i was wondering what is it?

By the way guys, does anyone know if tonk's nudity is still in the game or was it taken out? I seem to have trouble triggering her nudity or am i just unlucky?
as far as i know only new sexscene (aka dick goes to pussy) is luna's subpath scene.

it keeps saying that I have an old unusable file that needs to be removed but I can't find it or clean it. I have the update 1.36.2 in it. I tried a clean installation three times and it keeps coming up what do I need to do to fix it?
check renpy-folder under appdata or just delete save-folder and start new game.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
check renpy-folder under appdata or just delete save-folder and start new game.
bug's happening for me too, and removing the "saves" folders both from <appdata/renpy/WT SILVER> and from <game folder/game> had no effect on the game's running-ness. It's impossible to start a new game when that error pops up as it forces you to close the app. :-\

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
bug's happening for me too, and removing the "saves" folders both from <appdata/renpy/WT SILVER> and from <game folder/game> had no effect on the game's running-ness. It's impossible to start a new game when that error pops up as it forces you to close the app. :-\
Did you guys try downloading the full version?

(found in the pastebin on patreon: )

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Hey Guys, is there any walkthrough out there? I think i Miss some content.
Do the training with panties and then adjust her uniform to the skirt. Do this twice and win the practice matches with HufflePuff and then you'll be ready to play them in the starting game.

Mac

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Its a failsafe mechanism I've implemented some time ago to prevent the game from crashing if you:

1. Overwrite the files instead of doing a clean installation (Meaning, delete absolutely everything and extracting the game into a new folder) (Saves do not matter)
2. Downloaded the game from some no-name website that can't even create github builds properly. (We have received multiple reports about bugs that don't even exist in the actual game but do exist in these crappy off-site builds.)

I would suggest using download links that are available in our pastebin.

If you still have problems with the game after downloading it from our megafolder, hit me up on the discord or write a post here and I'll try to help you out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harvey Danger

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
so I saw that 1.36 and 2 patchs came out for this but the main page stills says 1.35 is this official or fan made wanna make sure before I download since I purposely havnt played for 5 or so updates so I can start a new game

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
so I saw that 1.36 and 2 patchs came out for this but the main page stills says 1.35 is this official or fan made wanna make sure before I download since I purposely havnt played for 5 or so updates so I can start a new game
We have no control over the main post on this thread. We always distribute our release builds on the same pastebin page.
If you want to be notified exactly when the next version comes out then the best places are our Patreon page or Discord server.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes