• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
When and How do I see other characters? So far I've only seen Cho and Luna aside from Hermione. The changelogs seems to say that there's suppose to be atleast two more. have I just chose the wrong dialogue? I am already at the third game of Quidditch.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Darn with the new setup how do you get Herione's last 2 private actions and when will be update for the other girls?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i get only 1 personal (2nd isn't ready) and 1 public favor with cho and only hermione keeps outfit i have selected

f95gamer

Oct 3, 2017
Hmm, I think if her stats (whoring and reputation) are both 9 and you've unlocked all hearts in "Talk to me" and "Inspect her body!" you're at the end of the content for this update (as far as I understand the code...)

Found 3 bugs in 1.36.1:

If I load my save I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The strange thing is, if I open the credits before loading the save, everything's fine... :D

Is it intended, that Hermione's reputation only goes up to 22?

I tried it several times, but hg_pr_sex_Alt seems to be only called one time, maybe those two lines need to be copied to hg_pr_sex_complete as well?

I guess Luna is missing something:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get this scene with Luna? I can only get as far as the threesome with Hermione in the Dom Path and 'Suck It' in the Sub path.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
When and How do I see other characters? So far I've only seen Cho and Luna aside from Hermione. The changelogs seems to say that there's suppose to be atleast two more. have I just chose the wrong dialogue? I am already at the third game of Quidditch.
I think if Hermione has a whoring level >= 9 and the day is >=25 you get a letter from the minestery. Talk to Snape and Hermione about that letter...

How do you get this scene with Luna? I can only get as far as the threesome with Hermione in the Dom Path and 'Suck It' in the Sub path.
Hmm, this scene is during the Sub path and as far as I understand the code unlocks randomly at night after you've unlocked 'Suck it'... (Try waiting a few days, maybe you also need to increase her whoring level...)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is there even going to BE a OP UPDATE?!?
In stead of constantly posting about it and being a dick, try using the report button on the update post to alert the mods to it. That's usually the quickest way to get it done, but even then it takes time because the mods have lives outside of helping to run this site. Patience is a virtue young grasshopper.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
In version 0.36.1, something is wrong with the purchase of gifts. Part of the gifts bought without problems and placed in inventory after delivery. A part of the gifts is bought and delivered, but is not displayed in the inventory. No matter how much you bought and how much is delivered - in inventory 0
What is circled in red, but is available in the inventory found in the closet. After delivery from the store it is also not displayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoafyLemon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get genie's 2nd wank to item?

edit: nvm, it's cho's pants.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some graphic errors on luna's subpath: when she is blowing genie and some1 knocks door her face has part of genie's coat in the middle of fer face and when she masturbates and she's naked then her fingers just vanish.

cardgames get difficult to win since opponents occasionally have superior cards and bug related to token shop: some items are listed as costing 1 gold but actually cost tokens.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Luna isn't showing up in my game. I've already maxed the other girls, and Hermione is slut level 17. Still no Luna.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
pregnancy? wtf man everything BUT a kitchen sink (or maybe its here somewhere...) yet nothing better than seeing a round belly... after I gone through almost half the fetishes...

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
In stead of constantly posting about it and being a dick, try using the report button on the update post to alert the mods to it. That's usually the quickest way to get it done, but even then it takes time because the mods have lives outside of helping to run this site. Patience is a virtue young grasshopper.

Riiiiìght?!? Soo just because I'm Autistic, You think its perfectly fine to say I'm being a dick..... That is definitely the right thing to do.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Luna isn't showing up in my game. I've already maxed the other girls, and Hermione is slut level 17. Still no Luna.
you gotta ask new girl from hermione if hat instructed you so.

pregnancy? wtf man everything BUT a kitchen sink (or maybe its here somewhere...) yet nothing better than seeing a round belly... after I gone through almost half the fetishes...
what pregnancy?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sex with luna on sub path, more quidditch training with cho, more favors with cho (no sex), new job for hermione. astoria, susan and tonks same as before.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes