Jul 15, 2018
I can't unlock cho or progress further

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_cho_/events/_intro_.rpy", line 363, in script call
    call cho_chibi("stand","door","base")
  File "game/__Renpy__/_cho_/_cho_chibi_.rpy", line 7, in script
    $ update_chibi_image("cho")
  File "game/__Renpy__/_cho_/_cho_chibi_.rpy", line 7, in <module>
  File "game/__Renpy__/_cho_/_cho_chibi_.rpy", line 206, in update_chibi_image
    animation = "_"+cho_chibi_animation if cho_chibi_animation else ""
NameError: global name 'cho_chibi_animation' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WT_Silver_135-market\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WT_Silver_135-market\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Mon May 27 08:58:28 2019

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i get an exception error on cho yoga pants... can't go on :(
The bug you mention has been already fixed in 1.36. You just need to download the update. ;)

I can't unlock cho or progress further

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WT_Silver_135-market\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WT_Silver_135-market\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Mon May 27 08:58:28 2019
You've downloaded the game from some third-party website, these builts are always broken, not to mention potential viruses and other malicious stuff that they could've injected it with.

ALWAYS use our official download links, github repository or mirrors made by F95 moderators.

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug
Jul 15, 2018
The bug you mention has been already fixed in 1.36. You just need to download the update. ;)

You've downloaded the game from some third-party website, these builts are always broken, not to mention potential viruses and other malicious stuff that they could've injected it with.

ALWAYS use our official download links, github repository or mirrors made by F95 moderators.
I fixed it, downloaded it from a real site

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Riiiiìght?!? Soo just because I'm Autistic, You think its perfectly fine to say I'm being a dick..... That is definitely the right thing to do.....
And how am I supposed to know that you are supposedly autistic? Do I know you personally? No. Have I seen any sort of medical consult data about you? No. Has the Mighty Sky Man mystically given me magical powers to know everything about everyone? No.

I can only form an opinion based on the facts I have and the actions I see. And I saw you being a dick. If I offended you, tough.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I seem to be hastened and executed a lot of "personal requests" and now Hermione does not agree to carry out "public requests". Who knows what parameter should be changed in the save to unlock the "public requests" or if there is an opportunity to do it inside the game?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi, I seem to be hastened and executed a lot of "personal requests" and now Hermione does not agree to carry out "public requests". Who knows what parameter should be changed in the save to unlock the "public requests" or if there is an opportunity to do it inside the game?
When you get Hermione's whoring stat to 10 there should have been a message that tells you if you increase it any further without doing more public requests it will lock you into one ending. If you want to unlock the public events again you could use the in game cheats to reduce Hermione's whore stat back to 10 and then do more public favours. If that doesn't work you might have to start a new game and do more public favours earlier.
I make 2 saves at whore level 10, then use one with public favours to get that ending, and the other without to get another ending.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
If you got cheats enabled, there's is an unlock option for that case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't have cheats enabled, activate the developer console (for instance with the UnRen.bat) and type in the following 3 commands:
Code:
force_unlock_pub_favors=True
touched_by_boy=True
lock_public_favors=False

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
When you get Hermione's whoring stat to 10 there should have been a message that tells you if you increase it any further without doing more public requests it will lock you into one ending. If you want to unlock the public events again you could use the in game cheats to reduce Hermione's whore stat back to 10 and then do more public favours. If that doesn't work you might have to start a new game and do more public favours earlier.
I make 2 saves at whore level 10, then use one with public favours to get that ending, and the other without to get another ending.
Ok thanks, changed the "her_whoring" parameter in the save editor to "9", then opened "private queries". There, one request became active “dance for me”, I fulfilled it with the choice “without Snape”.
After this, "public requests" became active.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Witch Trainer: Silver -
1.36.X --->
PATCH
(PC&Mac):
~3.5mb

Installation:
Unpack and replace files located in the /game/ folder.
You don't need to install any previous patches prior to this.

Compatibility:
Saves created with 1.36 and 1.36.1 are compatible.

Patchlog:

Mega folders also updated with 1.36.2
Enjoy!

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
i didnt see the sex event. Am I missing something or i have not progress further?

Right now, for Luna, i have the masturbate for me/suck it/let's have sex as her personal favours.

the last option either branch off to sex under the moon or sex in the castle with other parties watching.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
And how am I supposed to know that you are supposedly autistic? Do I know you personally? No. Have I seen any sort of medical consult data about you? No. Has the Mighty Sky Man mystically given me magical powers to know everything about everyone? No.

I can only form an opinion based on the facts I have and the actions I see. And I saw you being a dick. If I offended you, tough.

No, No, And No, But I have previously said that I'm Autistic in this discussion!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Riiiiìght?!? Soo just because I'm Autistic, You think its perfectly fine to say I'm being a dick..... That is definitely the right thing to do.....
i'm sorry but you cant just use that as an excuse online to protect you from being told not to constantly spam about stuff in threads,i'm also autistic but i dont use my disability as an excuse,you shouldnt either.

learn to be patient and wait for things,i've had to,you can do it as well

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes