Oooch

Feb 13, 2018
That's not it. There is still some writing to be finished and checked, character posing and images to be added. Fixing errors is, fortunately, only a minor part of this process.
It does seem like something went wrong based on how they were releasing a few pieces of teaser content at regular intervals then haven't posted anything for 11 days

Oooch

Feb 13, 2018
If we tease every little thing we have worked on, there won't be anything left to see when the update drops. We have to balance it out. ;)
I just meant the fact that you posted two updates with 4 and 5 days between then didn't post anything for 13 days on patreon

I had to go dig up this forum thread to find the post further up explaining why there was a delay with the newer expected release date

Uncle_oddE

May 9, 2018
Question about Luna:in the process of the game she "devolved" in Slytherin,but then came Hermione and made its normal, can be this as the avoid?Thanks.
You have to let Luna be "Dominate" during dialogues, when you get the prompt "do nothing/stay quiet" choose that one. (That's not exactly what the option is, but simular) Also, any options that offer gold values, pick the highest value offered. Then when Hermione shows up, Luna should dominate her and you can continue.
I personally never liked her being too dominate, you can kinda balance it where she's not too strong willed, but it can be slightly tricky ;)

Morro

Nov 27, 2017
Hey, anybody knows what to do with astoria? when i try to do anything it says that i need a book or send her ith tonks. But when i talk with tonks it says that i need to talk with astoria...

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Hey, anybody knows what to do with astoria? when i try to do anything it says that i need a book or send her ith tonks. But when i talk with tonks it says that i need to talk with astoria...
You can get the book from Snape.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I just meant the fact that you posted two updates with 4 and 5 days between then didn't post anything for 13 days on patreon

I had to go dig up this forum thread to find the post further up explaining why there was a delay with the newer expected release date
Because the things that are worth teasing are non spoilery art stuff such as character designs and clothes. Those are the things that we tease and only when we know that it's going to make release. We have an outfit that is close to finished for Astoria for example but even if it might make the update it wont be teased because we don't know if it will be done in time. We're doing the last bits of bugfixing and polish right now and we're hoping to be able to add some more facial expressions before release as well.

Generally the best place to see how the update is coming along is our Discord. If we spent our time constantly updating forums and such everywhere that would take time away from actually developing the mod.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
can somebody tell me how i can solve the puzzlegame? i´m very bad at this and after 20 trys i´m frustrated. :(

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes