asadf

Sep 9, 2017
Encountered a glitch where I could unbox booster packs even though I had zero left, going into the negative. Other than that, this seems to be a fairly solid quality of life update.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Anyone else having issues after giving gifts to Tonks?
Known bug in 1.37.1
Tonks' gifts are bugged, to fix it type in the console ton_mood = 0 or avoid giving her gifts for the time being. It will get patched soon.

Encountered a glitch where I could unbox booster packs even though I had zero left, going into the negative. Other than that, this seems to be a fairly solid quality of life update.
It's supposed to be fixed in 1.37.1, so apply that patch if you haven't already. If that doesn't fix it, we'll get it in the next patch.

Reactions: Zwart

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
while I'm not a fan of the new Astoria, I think if some effort was put into thickening her lines to match hermione, then her art would fit in just fine. Also fix the broken anatomy in her arms. Elbows are just turned out too much, I think.

I like the new character music, and I really like the new Tonks content. I hope she gets some one on one stuff with the genie eventually.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Hermione favours
You can now choose when you want to progress to new event-levels with Hermione.
Once you hit a milestone event, or her corruption is high enough, you get the choice to go up a tier.
can someone translate this into:
what happens when i level up, what did i miss?
is there a way to do "grope her" or further personal favours?

JCaipirinha

Jan 17, 2019
tier 5 and 24 whoring level Hermione, she let Genie groope her breasts but seems like she does not like it much.
I remember there was a scene where Genie stop grooping her and Hermione said something like "Oh..?" then he continues groping her for a moment before dismissing her.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more bugs: if Luna has stockings then left one (her point of view) vanishes when she loses pants and micro-skirt.

also when I get to see Astoria? Hermione was sent to search her (some days ago) and Tonks (who sometimes gets clothed up despite most stats maxed) and Susan.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
more bugs: if Luna has stockings then left one (her point of view) vanishes when she loses pants and micro-skirt.

also when I get to see Astoria? Hermione was sent to search her (some days ago) and Tonks (who sometimes gets clothed up despite most stats maxed) and Susan.
Did you ask Snape about it too?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm having a lot of fun with the latest update. One thing that seems inconsistent is that Hermione seems quite happy to wear the very revealing costume promoting the card game even when she;s still at a low whoring level.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone know what additional content is in the 'hardcore' mode? Love the mod, but don't really want to play w/o cheats just b/c of the time it takes.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes