dtm412

Oct 5, 2019
Unpack the files from 1.37.2.rar then overwrite old files in the WT-Silver 1.37.1 directory. :WaitWhat::WeSmart:
unpack..you mean extract files? really...I have no idea what you mean...sorry...I don't see a directory file anywhere in here
I need like a step by step or something...fuk i hate computers

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
I'm at tier one, two black hearts on the 'grope' favor and several grey hearts after that. Can't go any further on public requests or tutoring (get the 'not now, later' message and I have all gifts).
So do I have to go to Tier Two to advance, or would that be skipping the grey hearts left on Tier 1 (and missing the content)? Or is there something I need to do to access the black hearts?
I found this confusing too. Raising the level set all the favours back to grey, so don’t know if I’d missed something?

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
unpack..you mean extract files? really...I have no idea what you mean...sorry...I don't see a directory file anywhere in here
I need like a step by step or something...fuk i hate computers
... If opening a zip file and dragging a folder out of it is a bridge too far for you, how did you even get 1.37.1 going? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Maybe you should just download the full one instead of the patch, just to make it easier on yourself. Your savegames will still be there when you launch it

Reactions: Moonhed

dtm412

Oct 5, 2019
... If opening a zip file and dragging a folder out of it is a bridge too far for you, how did you even get 1.37.1 going? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Maybe you should just download the full one instead of the patch, just to make it easier on yourself. Your savegames will still be there when you launch it
cant find a full up-to-date download.... only the 1.37.1 … but when i drag the .2 patch in to the game folder... maybe im dropping it in the wrong location??… I honestly don't know... does it have to go into a specific sub-folder??

dtm412

Oct 5, 2019

Witch Trainer – Silver Mod version 1.37.2

I found this...1gb file...

not sure about this site... what do you think?

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018

Witch Trainer – Silver Mod version 1.37.2

I found this...1gb file...

not sure about this site... what do you think?
LoafyLemon posted a link to full 1.37.2 on Mega on the last page, no.248 which worked fine. I had errors pop up after loading the patch, so just deleted everything and reinstalled, working fine so far. And as it was only released yesterday, I can’t understand people asking for ‘full saves’? If you can’t install/play the game yourself, you probably shouldn’t be messing with directory files! IMHO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I progress with Astoria and Susan? Astoria can't get Tonks to either show her tits or say something naughty so I'm stuck there and I can't do anything with Susan since I unlocked her.
Astoria and Susan have very little content, after A has done her spell few times to Tonks and then Susan they are done (Astoria has only 1 costume in shop and Susan's wardrobe options are in her inventory so can't even play deress up with them). Have you gifted Tonks enuf times and with proper item?

question: which girl's costume can be exported? can't seem to find that option after .2 update.

bug: lingerie for Luna doesn't include underpantslike it should and microskirt is stuck on her always.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What is best gift for each of the girls?
The only one I've found that works for Cho is educational magazines. What's best for Hermione depends on how far you've got with her. In the early stages, candy and butterbeer, later on she will be pleased with successively more racy gifts. At present, there's a bug that means that you can't give gifts to Tonks. I haven't tried to give gifts to any of the other girls.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been playing the new version (at Normal difficulty level) and having a lot of fun with it. I like the new Tonks, Astoria and Cho content. I've progressed Hermione up to level 24, but still have quite a bit more to do in the game.

One thing it took me a long time to realise was that completing a report now only earns you 40 gold pieces rather than 60. Even with supplementary income from the Weasleys and from sometimes making Hermione work, I've found I've been very restricted in the number of outfits I've been able to afford to buy for Hermione. Talking of outfits, it seems that it's no longer possible to get Tonks to modify certain outfits for you, or if it is I haven't been able to unlock it.

Am I right in thinking that there's no longer any benefit from buying and reading fictional books? What makes me wonder is that the third "public shaming" event for Hermione is still only showing as "a vague idea".

Finally I'm wondering why, though it's still possible to craft the cat and Luna transformation potions as well as the cum addiction potion, it's no longer possible to use them. (That might apply to Imperio as well, but I haven't tried that yet.) They seemed to work perfectly well in 1.36, so why take them out of the game?

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
You are the best. The mixture of corruption, blackmail and innocence, always seemed to me the best of this game. Don't give up on that path

Radd_max

Feb 23, 2019
I am unable to install the apk . Please help . I have enough storage avalible (around 2.5 gigs free) and I'm currently on Android 8.1.0 the progress bar of the package installer goes till about 90% and the "app not installed "error appears

Edit:- my bad . Seems the phone needs more storage space just to install the game after clearing up some more space to around 5 gigs free it finally installed . I'm letting this post be here for others with the same problem

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2018
I'm really enjoying the update, thanks!

Is the 'confidence building' thing on Susan's character sheet something that is currently in the update, or is it a framework for a future change?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Is the 'confidence building' thing on Susan's character sheet something that is currently in the update, or is it a framework for a future change?
Pretty sure that's for an update, because I got a message saying I had gone as far as I could in that plotline so far.

And let me say again that I am very much appreciating the change with Astoria and Susan, in that the old version was too rapey for me. Now, with Tonks appreciating the curse and Susan actually admitting that she enjoys it as well since it is bringing out the "real" Susan, it fits better into the kinds of plots Akabur uses (woman becomes sluttier voluntarily and realizes she loves it).

That's one of the things I like about these games -- the woman can always say no, but is tempted and gives in and finds that she enjoys it. Much better than many of the other trainer games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At present, there's a bug that means that you can't give gifts to Tonks. I haven't tried to give gifts to any of the other girls.

you can (or were able in 1.37.1) even with bug, just hit ignore on renpy error. luna and others take gifts too but those don't have any purpose).

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
The only one I've found that works for Cho is educational magazines. What's best for Hermione depends on how far you've got with her. In the early stages, candy and butterbeer, later on she will be pleased with successively more racy gifts. At present, there's a bug that means that you can't give gifts to Tonks. I haven't tried to give gifts to any of the other girls.
Gift bug with Tonks was fixed in the 1.37.2 patch. There's another patch coming most likely tomorrow which fixes some issues with the Ball ending of the game and that should be the last patch for this version.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Pretty sure that's for an update, because I got a message saying I had gone as far as I could in that plotline so far.

And let me say again that I am very much appreciating the change with Astoria and Susan, in that the old version was too rapey for me. Now, with Tonks appreciating the curse and Susan actually admitting that she enjoys it as well since it is bringing out the "real" Susan, it fits better into the kinds of plots Akabur uses (woman becomes sluttier voluntarily and realizes she loves it).

That's one of the things I like about these games -- the woman can always say no, but is tempted and gives in and finds that she enjoys it. Much better than many of the other trainer games.
Glad you like it, I agree, these games work the best when the characters have some hidden desires that you bring out of them. Some of the main issues I had with Susan was that she felt like a blank character so doing anything with her didn't really do much for me. And as mentioned further up the intro with susan is an opener for potential to a different sort of route outside of the imperio training. It's not something that will happen for a while but we included it to see what people think about that idea.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes