Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
For 2nd personal option got to send her to practice then after a while the real game.
I got her to win one game but no matter what combinations I use, I can't seem to get her to win another. Also, how do I trigger the game where Hermione hosts? I can't remember how I did it last time!

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
Great job on the new update guys!!! This game still remains on the top of my adult-game hall of fame alongside Summertime Saga.

SO MUCH effort put into these games, and while I might not agree with every update, I still find myself coming back here time and time again.

I know this seems unlikely, but have you guys considered adding any holiday-themed content for the game? I think it would be neat and add a little bit to the game world if there was a sort of halloween/thanksgiving/christmas events that happened at certain points.

Reactions: Johnny28

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Gift bug with Tonks was fixed in the 1.37.2 patch. There's another patch coming most likely tomorrow which fixes some issues with the Ball ending of the game and that should be the last patch for this version.
Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if cho doesn't win games then try different tactic (for last game I chose middle option).

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I am stuck at 4 yellow hearts at "let's have sex". I have maxed out every other favour and completed all the tutoring sessions. Can somebody help me?

Reactions: Nonster

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i don't understand, i've made all favour from cho, but she doesn't accept all her clothes, i think she's maxed a whoring 9 but there's clothes that require worhing 16 or more, how can i reach that ?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
i don't understand, i've made all favour from cho, but she doesn't accept all her clothes, i think she's maxed a whoring 9 but there's clothes that require worhing 16 or more, how can i reach that ?
I've been wondering the same thing. I suspect that at present level 9 is as far as she can go, and that we may have to wait for future updates.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I had 1st real game, she won but now all the game events are unavailable... Did I find a bug ?
I believe that so far there's only one real (as opposed to practice) game, the one against Hufflepuff, and that we'll have to wait for future updates for any more.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Improving Hermione's Model!

news-poll-2019-10-06-image.png

With the resolution improvements to Hermione's sprite coming up in 1.38, we'll be making some adjustments to her model.

The area around her hips and legs are being adjusted, to improve the overall aesthetic of her model, and fix her posture ever so slightly.

Over the past three days we've run a poll on Patreon, and the votes were quite one-sided in favour of the changes.

news-poll-2019-10-06-result.png

We hope you like the adjustment as seen in the preview - and you'll see the improved model in-game in the upcoming update.

Team Silver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well gotta say that old looks better, new just lookslike she has lost some weight (not possible with genie "feeding" her).

• Angry
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Great job on the new update guys!!! This game still remains on the top of my adult-game hall of fame alongside Summertime Saga.

SO MUCH effort put into these games, and while I might not agree with every update, I still find myself coming back here time and time again.

I know this seems unlikely, but have you guys considered adding any holiday-themed content for the game? I think it would be neat and add a little bit to the game world if there was a sort of halloween/thanksgiving/christmas events that happened at certain points.
There should be some holiday office decoration you unlock by doing the Christmas story in the mirror. Making events based on time is a bit difficult because of the old ending in the game being the autumn ball. It would require a bunch of work to have things make sense in terms of timed events and still keep the openness and flexibility of letting the player go down different paths as they see fit.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
well gotta say that old looks better, new just lookslike she has lost some weight (not possible with genie "feeding" her).
Her stomach hasn't changed though. Her vagina just doesn't look like it's trying to escape her body anymore.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Her stomach hasn't changed though. Her vagina just doesn't look like it's trying to escape her body anymore.
Right, she's been like this for years but her pussy suddenly decided to run away. You just made her hips smaller.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes