TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Right, she's been like this for years but her pussy suddenly decided to run away. You just made her hips smaller.
Her posture was bad all this time. Her hips are not much smaller, but mostly appear that way because her lower abdomen is now shorter. If you overlay the old model on top of the new one and compare them by changing the opacity, you can see the differences more clearly.

Her lower abdomen was out of proportion to her body and she was standing in some kind of "sway back" posture.

Last edited:

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Her posture was bad all this time. Her hips are not smaller, but only appear that way because her lower abdomen is now shorter. If you overlay the old model on top of the new one and compare them by changing the opacity, you can see the differences more clearly.

Her lower abdomen was out of proportion to her body and she was standing in some kind of "sway back" posture.
If you like it that's fine but don't try to convince other people it's better because it's more realistic or whatever, neither is anatomically correct. The wider the hips the better imo
Nobody was complaining about her "posture" before. I think that posture was intentional to make her more perky and energetic instead of looking bored like in the new one.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
1.38 is not gonna make u replay the whole game? please let it be 1.37 save compatible. i don't wanna replay from the beginning again...

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017

Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.37.3 update

Patch 1.37.X -> 1.37.3 (~4.5mb):

Android (~535mb):

PC, MAC (~915mb):
so i cant use 1.37.2 save files? i try to load my save file from 1.37.2 but it just goes to the menu....

reaper1508

Jun 16, 2018
If you like it that's fine but don't try to convince other people it's better because it's more realistic or whatever, neither is anatomically correct. The wider the hips the better imo
Nobody was complaining about her "posture" before. I think that posture was intentional to make her more perky and energetic instead of looking bored like in the new one.
I agree with you, Hermione with wider hips is Hot. But I can understand if some people want her with a leaner aesthetic. So why dont we compromise and make the 'Ass expansion" potion permenant? Like we did with the "Breast expansion" potion. That way we can have a thicker Hermione if we prefer. Also I find modifying her body without her permission quite hot. I understand if this involves completely reworking her wardrobe though. I hope the creators will consider it.

Reactions: swmas

qq47

Aug 4, 2018

Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.37.3 update

Patch 1.37.X -> 1.37.3 (~4.5mb):

Android (~535mb):

PC, MAC (~915mb):
Is it a fix of something ? Where can I see the changelog ?

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
Cho's wardrobe options seem to be locked behind a "whoring level", but thats not listed on her character sheet and I've done her public and private favours to death and it doesn't seem to get it high enough. What am I missing?

Reactions: MurkyLOL

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Right, she's been like this for years but her pussy suddenly decided to run away. You just made her hips smaller.
Just because something was broken for years doesn't necessarily mean it should be left in that state. We're in the middle of Hermione character conversion into new wardrobe systems and since we're gonna have to redraw most of her clothes and body model, might as well fix her posture. Keep in mind we made a poll to let you guys decide if you like the changes, the majority decided almost unanimously, 85% of you opted in favour of the changes while 15% decided against them. The numbers don't lie. ;)

so i cant use 1.37.2 save files? i try to load my save file from 1.37.2 but it just goes to the menu....
Saves made with version 1.37 and higher are compatible, please make sure you've installed the patch correctly. If you encounter any other problems loading the save try saving the game in the main room with no other characters around. Doing so will help with saves compatibility.

I agree with you, Hermione with wider hips is Hot. But I can understand if some people want her with a leaner aesthetic. So why dont we compromise and make the 'Ass expansion" potion permenant? Like we did with the "Breast expansion" potion. That way we can have a thicker Hermione if we prefer. Also I find modifying her body without her permission quite hot. I understand if this involves completely reworking her wardrobe though. I hope the creators will consider it.
Permanent breast/ass expansion potions won't be added any time soon, they're too cumbersome to deal with because they require twice as much art including CG and clothes variants. It is not something we'd like to do for the next update and we believe it is more beneficial for the project if we put our focus elsewhere, for example; moving story forward, creating more chibis,implementing new gameplay mechanics or create additional art.

Cho's wardrobe options seem to be locked behind a "whoring level", but thats not listed on her character sheet and I've done her public and private favours to death and it doesn't seem to get it high enough. What am I missing?
1.37.3 patch added additional, temporal cheat for Cho's stats at the end of the Quidditch Match which allows you to play with the wardrobe freely.

Are there any rewards for playing hardcore at this point?
Currently Hardcore difficulty has more grind and a couple of additional dialogue lines and choices, nothing major though. You won't lose much by choosing normal or easy.

Last edited:

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Just because something was broken for years doesn't necessarily mean it should be left in that state. We're in the middle of Hermione character conversion into new wardrobe systems and since we're gonna have to redraw most of her clothes and body model, might as well fix her posture. Keep in mind we made a poll to let you guys decide if you like the changes, the majority decided almost unanimously, 85% of you opted in favour of the changes while 15% decided against them. The numbers don't lie. ;)
Your whole team can't hold a candle to Akabur, it's hilarious to say his art is broken for years when you have such shitty art.

Make your own game if the original isn't good enough and you're gonna replace the core elements of it.

RetFit

Sep 18, 2018
Make your own game if the original isn't good enough and you're gonna replace the core elements of it.
WT silver added so much content over the original it could pass as a new game by now.

It's ok to dislike some part of a game - I can't stand bitchy lolicons like Astoria, but I'm ok with that - I not the only one playing the game after all. At least they not milking patreon money like some other devs do.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
WT silver added so much content over the original it could pass as a new game by now.

It's ok to dislike some part of a game - I can't stand bitchy lolicons like Astoria, but I'm ok with that - I not the only one playing the game after all. At least they not milking patreon money like some other devs do.
I wish they just made a new game at this point, like the Innocent Witches guys did instead of bastardizing Akabur's art.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just finished playing 1.37 through to the end of ending 2. I noticed that the answer to the question of "Who rules?" is no longer "Akabur" but "Robin Williams". A big disappointment was that a bug seems to have been introduced, so that instead of seeing the CG of Hermione as the ball queen for some reason we see Genie's desk!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish they just made a new game at this point, like the Innocent Witches guys did instead of bastardizing Akabur's art.
innocent witches follows same steps as orig. wt and wt silver and wt mod by feodosiys and wt mod (which never got finished) by sadcrab (same who makes iw) and iw is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from completion.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Just finished playing 1.37 through to the end of ending 2. I noticed that the answer to the question of "Who rules?" is no longer "Akabur" but "Robin Williams". A big disappointment was that a bug seems to have been introduced, so that instead of seeing the CG of Hermione as the ball queen for some reason we see Genie's desk!
Ending was fixed in 1.37 bugfix.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hermione sex scene preview - By our new Artist, Kitsunearts!

news-Kitsune-2019-10-07.png

Hi everybody!
We're more than excited to finally reveal the upcoming sex scene for Hermione, and welcome Kitsunearts to the team!

She will be drawing several scenes for the game, in the same style and quality as seen in the preview, including multiple variants to it - like different poses and expressions for each of the characters.

We've decided to share this preview publicly, so everybody can see the art your patronage and support will allow us to commission.

The scene will be included in the upcoming update for Silver - update 1.38.
But for now, please enjoy this preview. :)

We’re very excited to be working with her. And thanks to your support, we'll be able to commission even more elaborate scenes in the future!

Team Silver

Please follow and support her on her social sites, to see even more of the awesome art she creates!

You can support the game on our Witch Trainer: Silver Patreon page:

Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
How to get to Astoria at 1.37?

upd.
Gotta plump in the evenings with Tonks ...
But the new Astoria is some kind of horror ... Loli was definitely better

Last edited:
Reactions: MurkyLOL and splamo

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
How to get to Astoria at 1.37?

upd.
Gotta plump in the evenings with Tonks ...
But the new Astoria is some kind of horror ... Loli was definitely better
Yeah I was defintely taken aback by the new Astoria. I do like the new story line however, just not so much the new art

Reactions: Sole and MurkyLOL

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hermione sex scene preview - By our new Artist, Kitsunearts!

View attachment 422444

Hi everybody!
We're more than excited to finally reveal the upcoming sex scene for Hermione, and welcome Kitsunearts to the team!

She will be drawing several scenes for the game, in the same style and quality as seen in the preview, including multiple variants to it - like different poses and expressions for each of the characters.

We've decided to share this preview publicly, so everybody can see the art your patronage and support will allow us to commission.

The scene will be included in the upcoming update for Silver - update 1.38.
But for now, please enjoy this preview. :)

We’re very excited to be working with her. And thanks to your support, we'll be able to commission even more elaborate scenes in the future!

Team Silver

Please follow and support her on her social sites, to see even more of the awesome art she creates!

You can support the game on our Witch Trainer: Silver Patreon page:
The artist did a great job and this art preview is very good.
However.... (critique incoming)
The girl does not remind me of Hermione at all, looks more like Ginny to me?
Her body does not have the same slim and sexy figure the original had, this one have big thighs, huge ass and tits.
Here face does not have the same charm to it as the old one and its hard to tell its Hermione.

I see lots of comments like this, and can only suggest to talk to your patreons before implementing the new art,
would be really sad if half of your paying costumers left because of a to quick decision. Best of luck guys!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes