Jhann

Apr 13, 2018
It would be top, add CG animations in other actions, and also make a proper animation for Anal Sex ...

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Witch trainer was my first adult game and i really love to play it but I feel that more time passed less the content offered by the game interests me.
Concretely, the card game, the 150 outfits, etc. for me that artificially inflates the game, it's filling.
I have this impression that the evolution of each character is extremely slow, we progress a little bit each character and we have to wait several updates before having a minimum of content.
How long did we have to wait for Cho’s story to end up with a upskirt or the interest of introduce Susan? it is a green grass !
Personally I would prefer an update = a character or why build the game as "chapters" following one character ?
I'm not angry but i admit i'm frustrated cause i love this game but i fed up to wait 6 months to have visual contents.

dv322away

Jul 30, 2018
good day. help on ending the game. i got the dress and hermoine always says the ball is in 2 days? don't know what to do next. thanks.

Lotuss

May 7, 2017
I remember there was a site where you could dress Hermione and other characters. Does anyone have a link to it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can buy costumes in this game and elsewhere on web has hermione dress up games.

S[s]u-p

Jul 4, 2019
Where are the saves?I had a 1.36.2 version of the game, but saving from it doesn't work.I downloaded them.Now where do I move them?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes