jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I believe that both that and the Luna transformation potion have been removed from this version. You can still craft the cat transformation potion, but you can't use it.

Reactions: golgo13

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone knows how to train Cho? (whatever I try I always end up losing the ability to train her)
You always do. after you lose the ability call her to the office the next day and give her gifts.
ti is the same as Hermione is upset with you thing.

acidbmx

Mar 18, 2018
How do I progress with Astoria? I've unlocked her but there's no options anywhere to call her. Did I miss something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone knows how to train Cho? (whatever I try I always end up losing the ability to train her)
either giver her gifts or reset her mood via cheats (easier since she doesn't accept many gifts) when she gets upset (all the time) and continue training until she's more submissive.

How do I progress with Astoria? I've unlocked her but there's no options anywhere to call her. Did I miss something?
hermione has found her? spent time with tonks?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you got hermione's whoring and sluttiness so high that hat has talked to genie? if no then keep buying favors from her, if yes then talk to her about new girl.

Reactions: BobbyR44

acidbmx

Mar 18, 2018
either giver her gifts or reset her mood via cheats (easier since she doesn't accept many gifts) when she gets upset (all the time) and continue training until she's more submissive.

hermione has found her? spent time with tonks?
Yes. Maxed friendship with Tonks and Hermoine has found her.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Does somebody have a solution for the save/loading bug? When I try to load a save in the newest version, the game goes back to the main screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is your save from 1.37.x? if you try to use other player's save then that happens.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
I am not seeing any chibis or sprites on the hermione's event "Wear my cum". Genie is just standing in front of the desk during the whole scene.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes