jess h

Aug 11, 2017
Anybody else having problems buying books from the weasleys in 1.39? I click on books and the screen just fades away

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Tonks is all I'm waiting for another playthrough. Best addition IMO. Cho is a solid second close to first though. Luna could be good but was stalled. The other two girls are barely there and Hermoine is boring.

Reactions: uberbomb

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - Patch 1.39.3
1604112216445.png

The slightly spooky but also sexy update patch!

In this mini-update you'll find a couple of new favour variants at the end of Cho's current content involving Tonks.
A new Halloween themed Mirror story has been added where Tonks shows you her true form...
Some new clothing items, one of which is unlocked with the completion of the new content.
And to finish off a couple of Halloween decorations for the office.

This patch is compatible with all 1.39 saves, which means once you've applied the patch you can keep playing on your 1.39 save file.

Happy Halloween!

P.S. We now have a website where you can find links to the latest version of the game. :giggle:

P.P.S. Checksums are available in the mega folder.

Download links:

Changelog:

Last edited:

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
can you install the android version of 1.39.3 overtop 1.39.2 to preserve saves? or is there some file i need to copy to carry over after uninstalling 1.39.2?

edit: installed overtop and it didn't kill the saves but i'm pretty sure it didn't actually add the new content to them either. no new outfits to buy at least.

edit2: nvm, saving and reloading seems to have fixed it?

Last edited:

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Any idea when the next major release (1.40) is planned? Not a big fan of patches over patches.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Any idea when the next major release (1.40) is planned? Not a big fan of patches over patches.
Quick scan of the discord doesn't have anything official other than soon (tm), based on their general history I wouldn't expect the next major update until December or even January depending on how much the holidays interfere. On the bright side, it's going to be largely focused around a reworked Luna and they're apparently going to reintroduce potions so we can look forward to not having that question pop up every page anymore lol

Reactions: Zwart

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I cant seem to trigger Tonks new content from the .3 patch cause all i can get is public favors so any thoughts how to trigger it? Also hope for more content n fun with Luna Astoria and Susan soon!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes