LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Xunder

Sep 6, 2021
my only issue with this game is it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere. If there was some sort of way to tell how you were progressing other than dialogue that'd be awesome. At least in Princess Trainer, you got a way to tell how you were progressing.
you can go to the "character" tab and check progression

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
Due to popular request, I went back in time to find and compile the old game version 1.39.4 for Linux and Windows machines.

Here's the link:

___

If you are looking for the latest game version (1.40.2), then refer to this post instead:

[Mod] - [Ren'Py] Witch Trainer: Silver Mod [v1.40.2] [Silver Studio Games] | F95zone
I would download this, but my laptop broke and the only way I can play these games now is android, which doesn't have a lot of the games i loved and even if they do it's still inferior to PC

still cool though, will download when I get a new computer sometime, or if an Android port gets made

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
While some people are complaining that it takes too long to get into the sexy times, I have an opposing view. I think that Hermione's private favours goes from "talk to me" to "show me your tits" too fast. There should be one or maybe two more steps before she starts to expose herself. Maybe a fully clothed turn around, and possibly a "friendly" kiss (peck on the cheek) before "show me your tits".

Last edited:

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
While some people are complaining that it takes too long to get into the sexy times, I have an opposing view. I think that Hermione's private favours goes from "talk to me" to "show me your tits" too fast. Their should be one or maybe two more steps before she starts to expose herself. Maybe a fully clothed turn around, and possibly a "friendly" kiss (peck on the cheek) before "show me your tits".
I agree, and more flavour to the favours.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I'm assuming that this has already been addressed, but around day 43, Hermione mentioned that the Genie had already gotten her panties, yet I hadn't activated that part of the favours yet.
Think I brought that up before too, or something similar. The whole panty thing is still messed up. You can have her give you her panties or even have her walk around pantyless, but even at that point, adjusting her panties in the clothing tab you can't do.

They still need to do some adjustments when it comes to that stuff.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
While some people are complaining that it takes too long to get into the sexy times, I have an opposing view. I think that Hermione's private favours goes from "talk to me" to "show me your tits" too fast. There should be one or maybe two more steps before she starts to expose herself. Maybe a fully clothed turn around, and possibly a "friendly" kiss (peck on the cheek) before "show me your tits".
Think I brought that up before too, or something similar. The whole panty thing is still messed up. You can have her give you her panties or even have her walk around pantyless, but even at that point, adjusting her panties in the clothing tab you can't do.

They still need to do some adjustments when it comes to that stuff.
Nice attention to details guys!

We have adjusted those favours on our dev branch to address this issue, previous events where Hermione willingly bared herself in 'Show me your panties' were moved up a tier, additionally, new writing has been added on lower tiers to compensate for that shift in progression.

There were few more changes like that in other parts of the game, in general it should make the corruption process much more seamless.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Nice attention to details guys!

We have adjusted those favours on our dev branch to address this issue, previous events where Hermione willingly bared herself in 'Show me your panties' were moved up a tier, additionally, new writing has been added on lower tiers to compensate for that shift in progression.

There were few more changes like that in other parts of the game, in general it should make the corruption process much more seamless.
Have you discussed expanding the corruption storyline in general? New favor types, new unique events etc..

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Have you discussed expanding the corruption storyline in general? New favor types, new unique events etc..
Hermione's events and favours are expanded with each new update, but we believe other characters are in more dire need for new content, so that's what we will be focusing on the most.

I imagine they're focusing more on the other girls, but personally I would like Hermione expanded on, and as I said before... this game needs Ginny.
As much as we'd love to add Ginny, we think it would not be a good idea at this time. Maybe once we have other characters storylines more fleshed out we can think about expanding the character cast.

Reactions: Feyn and Yonamous

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
somehow i got picture in mind after reading loufylemon's post and in that picture there are 4-5 girls bent on table and genie is fucking them 1 at a time.

Duskwolf

Oct 6, 2017
Hermione's events and favours are expanded with each new update, but we believe other characters are in more dire need for new content, so that's what we will be focusing on the most.
Personal Favors with Tonks would be nice, It's weird that she's so loyal but we can't touch her. Also I'd love a bit more development around the card game. It's actually pretty fun, but the rewards just aren't sweet enough. I want to be able to get the full collection of cards in their most erotic variant form too.

In terms of sweet rewards for winning a card game here's some suggestions in addition to whatever sexual option you might include.
Hermione: Offers to have Sex with you with unique dialog where She's more vocal and vulgar (MAX perversion only)
Tonks: Random Rare Card Gift (She Says she confiscated them from a Student)
Astoria: Increases report payout by adding 10g to next report payout (She has her family pull some strings around the ministry)
Susan: Reset any girl's anger (Susan puts in a good word for you)
Cho: Offers Extra Token (She gives you an extra token to keep quiet about beating her)
Luna: Random Bulk Potion Ingredients (Things she collected while searching for Nargles)

Jan 1, 2021
Personal Favors with Tonks would be nice, It's weird that she's so loyal but we can't touch her. Also I'd love a bit more development around the card game. It's actually pretty fun, but the rewards just aren't sweet enough. I want to be able to get the full collection of cards in their most erotic variant form too.

In terms of sweet rewards for winning a card game here's some suggestions in addition to whatever sexual option you might include.
Hermione: Offers to have Sex with you with unique dialog where She's more vocal and vulgar (MAX perversion only)
Tonks: Random Rare Card Gift (She Says she confiscated them from a Student)
Astoria: Increases report payout by adding 10g to next report payout (She has her family pull some strings around the ministry)
Susan: Reset any girl's anger (Susan puts in a good word for you)
Cho: Offers Extra Token (She gives you an extra token to keep quiet about beating her)
Luna: Random Bulk Potion Ingredients (Things she collected while searching for Nargles)
There’s a lot of potential here, and I’m impressed with the devs for not losing interest in this project and for contributing as much as they already have.

Tonks I’m 100% with you. She’s such a demented pervert that it doesn’t make sense that she has as little content as she does. I get that they do a lot with Cho, because I feel like she’s the popular demand fan favorite. Personally she doesn’t do much for me, but to each his own. Astoria I feel like can fall to the wayside and I’d have no problems with that— she doesn’t excite me. I feel the same with Luna, who they’re devoting a ton of time to, but I think she’s going in an interesting direction. I want to see way more with Susan, but I admit a big titted redhead is personal preference. I’d love to see the introduction of Ginny or another character down the road, but it seems like they already have a lot on their plate.

Beyond that, I enjoy the little things— the costume calendar, the holiday treats, etc. Hope to see more debauchery down the road. Otherwise, this has probably consistently been my favorite erotic game.

Reactions: blarg0192

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
There’s a lot of potential here, and I’m impressed with the devs for not losing interest in this project and for contributing as much as they already have.

Tonks I’m 100% with you. She’s such a demented pervert that it doesn’t make sense that she has as little content as she does. I get that they do a lot with Cho, because I feel like she’s the popular demand fan favorite. Personally she doesn’t do much for me, but to each his own. Astoria I feel like can fall to the wayside and I’d have no problems with that— she doesn’t excite me. I feel the same with Luna, who they’re devoting a ton of time to, but I think she’s going in an interesting direction. I want to see way more with Susan, but I admit a big titted redhead is personal preference. I’d love to see the introduction of Ginny or another character down the road, but it seems like they already have a lot on their plate.

Beyond that, I enjoy the little things— the costume calendar, the holiday treats, etc. Hope to see more debauchery down the road. Otherwise, this has probably consistently been my favorite erotic game.
The sad thing is that the developers could have simply gone the "lazy" route and applied the Hermione formula to all of these other characters and the game would have been much better! We would have probably gotten a lot more content by now as well.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Well since others seem to be spitballing ideas, why don't i join in with something i've wanted for a long time. A boy.
i quite enjoy the trainer format, but i have yet to find a single one where you train a guy.
Besides, Hermione herself says that she's not necessarily opposed to the whole favor trading thing, but more that nobody's buying them off of the male students.
Seems like a great opportunity to add a femboy to the roster. Dress him up in maid outfits and cat ears and shit.
If and when, of course, an expanded roster is on the table.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes