F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think I have a problem with the card game, it says that I have to wait for an owl to arrive to continue but it's been a few days and it hasn't showed up yet, should I wait more?
yes that owl takes a while.

djc229cz

Dec 27, 2017
Something that bothers when I have tried to get into this game:
Shortly after starting a new game, one can just use a clothing menu to remove all the girls' clothes / try various outfits. Full nudity there doesn't seem to be blocked behind any game progression. This seems to remove any sense of "progress" from the game. Does anyone else feel that way?
Maybe I am just holding it wrong.
Is that clothing menu effectively a "cheat" menu that the player is meant to stay away from?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Something that bothers when I have tried to get into this game:
Shortly after starting a new game, one can just use a clothing menu to remove all the girls' clothes / try various outfits. Full nudity there doesn't seem to be blocked behind any game progression. This seems to remove any sense of "progress" from the game. Does anyone else feel that way?
Maybe I am just holding it wrong.
Is that clothing menu effectively a "cheat" menu that the player is meant to stay away from?
You must have used cheats for progression (top-left menu). Characters will refuse to wear certain outfits, or disallow some wardrobe actions altogether if you do not meet certain requirements.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I have the android version 1.40.2, and after a while it crashes to home screen, just shuts and that is it.
I happens especially during anmation parts or parts such as telling them to come to my office. I have tried to turn off animations, drop the FPS to 30 - even though when I restart it goes back to 60 FPS.

The other versions worked great, but this one, does not want to run for some reason.

Is there any way to fix this? Really like this game.

ehsrktm04

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 229, in <module>
version_upgrade()
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 151, in version_upgrade
patch = get_patch(files)
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 140, in get_patch
file = max(archives, key=os.path.getctime)
WindowsError: [Error 123] ���� �̸�,: 'C:\\Users\\ehsrk\\OneDrive\\\xeb\xb0\x94\xed\x83\x95 \xed\x99\x94\xeb\xa9\xb4\\WTS-1_40_2_pc\\WTS-pc/patch.zip'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # renpy.game.script를 설정합니다.
load_script의 파일 "renpy/script.py", 283행
self.load_ 적당한_파일(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
파일 "renpy/script.py", 789행, load_compatible_file
self.finish_load(stmts, 초기화 코드, 파일 이름=lastfn)
파일 "renpy/script.py", 481행, finish_load
node.early_execute()
Early_execute에서 파일 "renpy/ast.py", 979행
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
파일 "renpy/python.py", 2218행, py_exec_bytecode
exec(바이트 코드, 전역, 지역)
<module>의 "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy" 파일, 229행
version_upgrade()
version_upgrade의 "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy" 파일, 151행
패치 = get_patch(파일)
get_patch에서 파일 "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", 140행
파일 = 최대(아카이브, 키=os.path.getctime)
getctime에서 파일 "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", 72행
Windows 오류: [오류 123] ̸ ,: 'C:\\Users\\ehsrk\\OneDrive\\\xeb\xb0\x94\xed\x83\x95 \xed\x99\x94\xeb\ xa9\xb4\\WTS-1_40_2_pc\\WTS-pc/patch.zip'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
렌파이 7.4.5.1648
WT 실버 1.40.2
2021년 9월 24일 금요일 01:15:37

It can't be implemented as this article appears.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
what i found out, in case you experience lag with the latest version:
on 2 of my computers, the 64bit .exe runs on only one core, and can't be handled to use more than this one core. data throughput drops due to that, with every load, save, major screen content changes (example office, then the twins, or the Maflin) and bigger script parts in lewd scenes including text.
compared to that, the 32bit .exe did use all cores available, which notably increased the speed of just about anything dependant on data being moved, loading, saving etc, by a rather big amount.

not entirely sure as to why that happens on a native, thoroughbred 64bit system.

ClanSalubri

Sep 23, 2021
Hey y'all new here and I can't seem to find this one answer. The download page I got the new version from has these scenes that I can't seem to get to. Here they are. Any help? what am I doing wrong?

wts1.jpg wts3.jpg wts4.jpg

Zamboobafoo

Jan 11, 2019
Chances are it's all content that has been cut and gutted with the promise that it'll be replaced or re-added in the future, but likely won't happen. The current 'team' does a better job removing old content than they do in adding any new content of substance, so if you want those scenes, you need to find older editions. Why does a game that has an entire team, rather than 1 person, have less content than when it was a passion project by one guy? No idea, you'll have to ask the Devs. Nice name btw, big fan of VtM.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm sure of that but put that error behind spoilers and next time attach traceback.txt on your post.

is there a cheat that lets me bypass the slidepuzzle
click it ~50 times and it breaks.

Hey y'all new here and I can't seem to find this one answer. The download page I got the new version from has these scenes that I can't seem to get to. Here they are. Any help? what am I doing wrong?
consider those as fan art, either made by akabur (dev of original witch trainer) which could been in his game or just extras or made by some1 else.

Jan 17, 2021

View attachment 1419121 View attachment 1419122 View attachment 1419128
afaik these are fanart by a different artist from both the original game (akabur/akaman) and the wts crew so they were never in either witch trainer or witch trainer silver. it's quality art though, and personally i'd like to see more snape involvement with the girls

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 229, in <module>
version_upgrade()
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 151, in version_upgrade
patch = get_patch(files)
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 140, in get_patch
file = max(archives, key=os.path.getctime)
WindowsError: [Error 123] ���� �̸�,: 'C:\\Users\\ehsrk\\OneDrive\\\xeb\xb0\x94\xed\x83\x95 \xed\x99\x94\xeb\xa9\xb4\\WTS-1_40_2_pc\\WTS-pc/patch.zip'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # renpy.game.script를 설정합니다.
load_script의 파일 "renpy/script.py", 283행
self.load_ 적당한_파일(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
파일 "renpy/script.py", 789행, load_compatible_file
self.finish_load(stmts, 초기화 코드, 파일 이름=lastfn)
파일 "renpy/script.py", 481행, finish_load
node.early_execute()
Early_execute에서 파일 "renpy/ast.py", 979행
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
파일 "renpy/python.py", 2218행, py_exec_bytecode
exec(바이트 코드, 전역, 지역)
<module>의 "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy" 파일, 229행
version_upgrade()
version_upgrade의 "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy" 파일, 151행
패치 = get_patch(파일)
get_patch에서 파일 "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", 140행
파일 = 최대(아카이브, 키=os.path.getctime)
getctime에서 파일 "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", 72행
Windows 오류: [오류 123] ̸ ,: 'C:\\Users\\ehsrk\\OneDrive\\\xeb\xb0\x94\xed\x83\x95 \xed\x99\x94\xeb\ xa9\xb4\\WTS-1_40_2_pc\\WTS-pc/patch.zip'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
렌파이 7.4.5.1648
WT 실버 1.40.2
2021년 9월 24일 금요일 01:15:37

It can't be implemented as this article appears.
Non-ascii directory names are not supported, moving the game to `C:/WTS/` for example will fix it.

is there a cheat that lets me bypass the slidepuzzle
Yes. Once patience bar is depleted, you will see an option to break the puzzle box.

View attachment 1419121 View attachment 1419122 View attachment 1419128
These images were always a mystery to me, no idea where they came from, and why they are added in the thread either. I don't remember them ever being in the game.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These images were always a mystery to me, no idea where they came from, and why they are added in the thread either. I don't remember them ever being in the game.
that you need to ask from mods (orig. poster is gone although). pics made by akabur might have ended to og if he had continued to making it and on remake (possible) those might be in game.

Jan 1, 2021
Random question: There’s a scene I’m trying to find where Tonks is explaining shape shifting abilities to Genie and scares the crap out of him when she turns herself into a clown. Was that a Room of Requirement scene?

Reactions: Dronez
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes