Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
3. Still in the game.
Just double checked and at max whoring with all the tutoring completed but no public favors done Hermione will still get mad if during the grope favor you slap her tits or finger her ass/pussy and in update 3.18.4 you could do that and all 3 options would make her cum.

Also I don't care what your reasoning was for deleting the dom Luna path that was a horrible decision because it was by far the sexiest content in the game. Sure it didn't make any sense that the Sorting Hat could change personalities but seeing Luna as a sexy blonde dom develop lesbian feelings for Hermione until they eventually had a 3-way was AMAZING. And in exchange for removing this content we ended up with... half the sub Luna path reworked to have better images... yay.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Just double checked and at max whoring with all the tutoring completed but no public favors done Hermione will still get mad if during the grope favor you slap her tits or finger her ass/pussy and in update 3.18.4 you could do that and all 3 options would make her cum.

Also I don't care what your reasoning was for deleting the dom Luna path that was a horrible decision because it was by far the sexiest content in the game. Sure it didn't make any sense that the Sorting Hat could change personalities but seeing Luna as a sexy blonde dom develop lesbian feelings for Hermione until they eventually had a 3-way was AMAZING. And in exchange for removing this content we ended up with... half the sub Luna path reworked to have better images... yay.
If you do not care about what I have to say, why should I care about what YOU have to say? Courtesy goes both ways, and if you do not wish to listen to answers, why did you even bother asking questions in this thread, and messaging me privately in the first place? This kind of toxic behaviour is exactly what I'm talking about when I mentioned some people forgetting themselves.

Last edited:

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
If you do not care about what I have to say, why should I care about what YOU have to say? Courtesy goes both ways, and if you do not wish to listen to answers, why did you even bother asking questions in this thread, and messaging me privately in the first place? This kind of toxic behaviour is exactly what I'm talking about when I mentioned some people forgetting themselves.
As a game maker why wouldn't you want bug reports? You didn't even know about some broken content in your game. In your shoes I would find that helpful. And I gave you feedback that the decision you made was the wrong one (obviously so), I still listened to what you had to say. Listening and agreeing with everything are not the same thing. If you don't want feedback why bother reading the thread?

Reactions: Ukesu

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
As a game maker why wouldn't you want bug reports? You didn't even know about some broken content in your game. In your shoes I would find that helpful. And I gave you feedback that the decision you made was the wrong one (obviously so), I still listened to what you had to say. Listening and agreeing with everything are not the same thing. If you don't want feedback why bother reading the thread?
It shows you did not read, or did not want to understand anything I've said so far. We get feedback everyday, and we happily listen to it, and we adjust our work based on it, as long as the feedback is constructive, yours is not.

Feedback goes both ways, it allows to bounce ideas off of each other, so both speakers can learn and grow from the experience, you asked a question, I have answered it, but then you shut me off, which shows clearly you are not looking for a way to communicate and find a resolution, but to complain for the sake of it.

There's no learning experience gained from this kind of interaction, nor it allows us to find a consensus, it's just a message with no meaning.

Reactions: natowarhead

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
It shows you did not read, or did not want to understand anything I've said so far. We get feedback everyday, and we happily listen to it, and we adjust our work based on it, as long as the feedback is constructive, yours is not.

Feedback goes both ways, it allows to bounce ideas off of each other, so both speakers can learn and grow from the experience, you asked a question, I have answered it, but then you shut me off, which shows clearly you are not looking for a way to communicate and find a resolution, but to complain for the sake of it.

There's no learning experience gained from this kind of interaction, nor it allows us to find a consensus, it's just a message with no meaning.
I read what you said and stated my own opinion, or corrected you where you were wrong like how you said that the grope favor could be used to make Hermione cum by slapping her tits or fingering her pussy/ass. Also even you agreed you had no idea why the assjob favor was deleted over a year ago and never borught back. If you don't think "Please don't delete the best part of your game" is valid feedback I don't know what to say. But not agreeing with your reasons for deleting the best part of your game doesn't mean I didn't read them. And just because you don't agree with what I'm saying about the Dom Luna path being the hottest part of the game doesn't mean many other players don't feel the same as me and that it is feedback you should pay attention to.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I read what you said and stated my own opinion, or corrected you where you were wrong like how you said that the grope favor could be used to make Hermione cum by slapping her tits or fingering her pussy/ass.
For the nth time, those events still exist. The mod is open source, you can easily check the files for yourself and confirm my words.

Also even you agreed you had no idea why the assjob favor was deleted over a year ago and never borught back.
I only meant that I do not recall that kind of events being in the game, it could have been something that was cut even before I have joined this project.

If you don't think "Please don't delete the best part of your game" is valid feedback I don't know what to say. But not agreeing with your reasons for deleting the best part of your game doesn't mean I didn't read them. And just because you don't agree with what I'm saying about the Dom Luna path being the hottest part of the game doesn't mean many other players don't feel the same as me and that it is feedback you should pay attention to.
It's not that I disagree with your opinion, because everyone is entitled to have one, it's the fact you did not address any of raised points that I have made, and even deliberately dismissed them which is not how a conversation should look like.

If we did not cut Luna's content, the entire storyline would end just there, just like that, there was no way for us to expand the storylines of other characters because the previously shoehorned event chain wasn't designed to work with multiple characters Would you rather prefer we reverse it back to that stage and just leave it at that? Because that's what would have happened if we didn't make the hard decision of cutting and reworking her storyline.

I am happy to listen to ideas and suggestions, but complaints are none of that, they won't allow us to improve the game in any form or matter, that's why I called your feedback non-constructive.

Reactions: ubrus

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
How do you imagine a finished version of WT? CG's for all events, more event types but not all of them CG, more characters or maybe you can turn the game into a 3D open world extravaganza with spellcasting and an epic storyline?
I wouldn't count on remaking the game in 3D, we very much like hand-drawn art, there's something intimate about it that 3D art would not be able to capture as well in this project.

Spellcasting on the other hand IS something we've been contemplating about and some preparations have been made to allow casting spells in the future, but that idea is still in a draft stage, so it may change along the way.

In our eyes, a finished version of Witch Trainer will be when every single character has a closure on their storyline, and the ability to have sex with them which should include full-fledged CG scenes. This also includes one of the unreleased characters we have been preparing to introduce for the longest time, but she will have to wait a while longer until other characters receive more content.

Additionally, we are also planning adding a couple of new endings in order to fit various playstyles (solo, public, harem etc).

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
First question - On tier 1 am I suppose to advance after I get ALL stars filled in? Some of the stuff are not filled in like I can't get her to do groping and beyond basically. Am I suppose to level up or is there something I am suppose to do before she allows that.? (I guess my question is that is there a tier 1 grope that I can achieve or do I just go next tier.)
In the past, the game would automatically skip to the next level without ever informing the player of doing so, which resulted in basically skipping and wasting good content. To alleviate that, tiers were introduced to allow you to experience all possible outcomes and let you progress at your own pace, so feel free to 'level her up' once you feel you have seen enough of content for the given stage.

Second question - The download came with 2 folders that are zipped called "Patch" and "HotFix" but in the installation instructions in the main page it just says extract and play(basically). Inside the "Patch" zipped file it also has a file that just says "DO NOT EXTRACT" I took that as "these zipped files are just in here you don't need them". So am I correct to just leave the HotFix folder and Patch folder alone or am I actually suppose to do something with these zipped files.
The Patch.zip file will be automatically applied (when needed, each archive is validated before being applied), when you open the game. The automatic game patcher was introduced to eliminate the shortcomings of manual patching (like mistakenly deleting files, or replacing wrong ones), and to allow us to enable saves compatibility for future major game releases, which we hope will make a debut soon.

Reactions: razial65

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I wouldn't count on remaking the game in 3D, we very much like hand-drawn art, there's something intimate about it that 3D art would not be able to capture as well in this project.
I could not agree more. As it currently stands, 3D graphics still look like mannequins, or plastic people at best. I actively avoid games that promote the 3D aspect as (in my eyes) they never look good. 2D images, done right, add so much more and can introduce a style that 3D just can't currently capture. The look and 'feel' of the artwork in WTS is first rate.

p0n3r

Jun 7, 2021
Ok now i managed to install the game but why there is so much crash? Is there a way to fix this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It does not, those are two separate projects, I'd recommend trying out both.
well both versions i mentioned were made so long ago that getting it to work on windows might be difficult and on mac based on posts on feo's thread impossible (w/o renpy sdk).

• Angry
Reactions: gnd53 and parakep

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well both versions i mentioned were made so long ago that getting it to work on windows might be difficult and on mac based on posts on feo's thread impossible (w/o renpy sdk).
Feodoisy's runs ok on windoze without any SDK.. at least this version available there.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes