Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There's a really common "kink" that doesn't exist much in this game except through text discussions: lesbian scenes. Hopefully, they'll bring back the scene with Hermione and Luna together, but yeah, I'd love some scenes with more girls together. Letting Cho have her way with Hermione would be wonderful. And Hermione would complain the entire time while loving it.
What was the last version of the game to have Hermione and Luna together scene?

Reactions: Mastershake

Cleaverior

Nov 30, 2019
googling provides a few sources with slow download speed, plus this:
how dumb was i, literally forget about the torrent "thing". anyway thanks even though that version somehow can be leach but i got a bit update version from that.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Ok, I played this a looooong time ago and gettting back to it, but I've run accross this particular image and I'de love to know if it's implamented and if yes, how to get to it
1643345584773.png

ALso the first time I played I kinda sisn't know what I was doing, just went it it. Now I'm giving it some research beforehand, but I'm confused about this: are there only 2 endings, public and private? Or are there more variations?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, I played this a looooong time ago and gettting back to it, but I've run accross this particular image and I'de love to know if it's implamented and if yes, how to get to it

ALso the first time I played I kinda sisn't know what I was doing, just went it it. Now I'm giving it some research beforehand, but I'm confused about this: are there only 2 endings, public and private? Or are there more variations?
not in game (yet/never).

2 endings atm and most likely in future to.

You have 1.39.4?
no, dl it from devs site.

pisoforsale

Jan 24, 2022
Hi! I downloaded 1.41.4 patch for android and it keeps closing on me while im playing even if im still very early in the game.

Jan 1, 2021
Anyone know what Susan's new model looks like from the patreon post? Definitely felt like she needs some love in the game!
I can only speculate, although (call me crazy) but after one of the last updates, I’d swear her hips are wider in her standard dress. More curvaceous maybe? She definitely needs more to her… after Tonks, of course.

But they’re so far in with Cho, that at this point, I understand if they direct their efforts at finishing her before working on the rest.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes