Apr 10, 2020
well those who can make akabur style art don't exactly grow on every tree and aren't cheap enuf. it's been joked many times that if only akabur and ssg would combine forces but that won't happen.
A very fair point cxx, as usual. I guess the point that I have made before is that if the change is so dramatic, the game would be better without the new CGs, because they are immersion breaking (if that is the right phrase lol). Especially if we are dumping more theme friendly CGs--again compare the Hermione favor scenes in the images file to the new CGs. But I also get this is just my opinion and other people disagree.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
A very fair point cxx, as usual. I guess the point that I have made before is that if the change is so dramatic, the game would be better without the new CGs, because they are immersion breaking (if that is the right phrase lol). Especially if we are dumping more theme friendly CGs--again compare the Hermione favor scenes in the images file to the new CGs. But I also get this is just my opinion and other people disagree.
I agree that splash screen Hermione isn't great. But besides that, ingame it's alright. The main issue is that animations (especially Cho) are not bad per say, it's just that Cho's character design in the animation is different, and inferior (my taste) to her sprite.
Hermione and Luna honestly are alright for now, if not better. Make Cho's animation closer to her sprite, and I will be a happy man.
You can either do that by forcing the animation guy to draw like whoever drawn the sprite, or to make the guy who drawn her sprite learn how to animate.
Both not very expensive solutions, we just need to wait 1 or 2 years for it if it ever happens :D

About Akabur in particular : I don't know any inside info about what he thinks about Silver and what it would take to make him draw new stuff for it but :
What I can imagine is that AKB probably expected to get some retribution for another team making another version of his game.
Team is small and don't make lots of $ so they can't do that, and thus they preferred to recode and redraw everything so that nothing from the original (besides the main concept, which is not nothing) subsists.
But if Akabur was drawing new art for it, and advertised it on his socials, the game will gain a lot of new subs-->Team Silver will have more money so they could pay AKB for his work, and AKB wouldn't have to deal with coding or writing, so it could be a win-win situation.
But it's completely from my imagination, I know nothing about the real conversations AKB and Team Silver may have had in the past.
I wish they could get to a deal like what I described one day, tho. In my view, both parties POV is totally understandable.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm sure if Silver could find an artist who could duplicate Akabur's style perfectly AND that they could afford, they'd be doing that. But that can't be easy, and I congratulate the artist they are using who is quite good -- just not Akabur.

Reactions: longsuper1

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the thing is, Akabur's graphics are not CG. he usually draws pen&paper afaik, at least until he thinks it's ready, and creates game assets from those drawings. well.. that info might be outdated, haven't read from him in quite a while, because i completely turned my back to patreon some years ago. but it used to be so and might still be like that.

Reactions: longsuper1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
About Akabur in particular : I don't know any inside info about what he thinks about Silver and what it would take to make him draw new stuff for it but :
he didn't like others ripping his work.

anyways with akabur/akaman's working habit this would get maybe 1-2 updates per year.

the thing is, Akabur's graphics are not CG. he usually draws pen&paper afaik, at least until he thinks it's ready, and creates game assets from those drawings. well.. that info might be outdated, haven't read from him in quite a while, because i completely turned my back to patreon some years ago. but it used to be so and might still be like that.
atm he is making drawings (pencil et paper) for patrons.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yes and no. He's making drawings for his new game which is sort of a new Princess Trainer, but cheaper, again in Agrabah. There was a demo. He's doing that until he feels like going back to SC34, or not.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes and no. He's making drawings for his new game which is sort of a new Princess Trainer, but cheaper, again in Agrabah. There was a demo. He's doing that until he feels like going back to SC34, or not.
last time i checked his patreon 1st page was full of drawings, no mentions of queen trainer.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
he didn't like others ripping his work.

anyways with akabur/akaman's working habit this would get maybe 1-2 updates per year.

so he still sticks to real drawing, i see. thanks for that info.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I would love to see them apply the potions to some of the other girls. I can see Cho begging for the breast potion so that she can shove them in Hermiones' face. Futa potion for Susan Bones so that she can get revenge on Astoria.

McGonagall is a transformations master, so she doesn't need potions, but I can see her transforming into all the the other girls and maybe into Dumbledore or Snape so that she can get in on the action. Maybe into "Snape the White Wizard" just to screw with Snape's head, . . .

Last edited:

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Hey so..... after corrupting hermione for quite a while (which was really fun and entertaining), i finally got the option to fuck her (got really excited about that)... however tho; during that event with 3 scenes i was unpleasently shocked when i found myself fucking an invisible woman and then a super hot bald faceless body.... and im kind not ok with that...

so im wondering if there's a fix for that?
did i screw the rendering by doing something with the cheat system?
or its just a waiting to full render matter?
Thank you in advance

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Hey so..... after corrupting hermione for quite a while (which was really fun and entertaining), i finally got the option to fuck her (got really excited about that)... however tho; during that event with 3 scenes i was unpleasently shocked when i found myself fucking an invisible woman and then a super hot bald faceless body.... and im kind not ok with that...

Thank you in advance
Maybe her outfit and hairstyle are broken

Reactions: NuarisRia

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Thank you in advance
If you are on version 1.41.4, and textures are not rendering, or not rendering correctly, this could be a driver bug, or insufficient memory pool. If you post the log.txt file located inside the game's root directory, and list your PC specification, I could try to help diagnose the issue.

Reactions: NuarisRia

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
If you are on version 1.41.4, and textures are not rendering, or not rendering correctly, this could be a driver bug, or insufficient memory pool. If you post the log.txt file located inside the game's root directory, and list your PC specification, I could try to help diagnose the issue.

Thanks dev.
But the "problem" fix itself, i just made several saves during the bugged scene, then some hours later i just load one of this files and everything was working fine.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes